Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2005 9:55:56 PM EDT
Here are the options, in no particular order:

Doug Ritter RSK Mk1™ (Benchmade Model 552). I already have an 806D2 and two Griptilians, but the S30V blade designed by Doug Ritter (www.equipped.com) is tempting.

HDS Systems EDC Ultimate 60 XR GT  I have an ARC LSH-P, but it's several years old and the technology has come a long way since I bought it.

Colt bolt and carrier for my next build

Stripped lower and LPK for my next build

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:01:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Colt bolt and carrier for your next build.

IBTP
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:49:10 AM EDT
[#2]
That's where I'm leaning.  

That's also the answer I expected from this board.  LOL

I like to start with a Colt bolt and carrier and pimp out the bolt with the equivalent of the M4 reliability kit (one-piece gas ring, upgraded extractor and ejector springs and D-Fender or e-ring).  It's probably unnecessary, but I like tinkering and it provides some peace of mind.

Anyone here have the Ritter Griptilian or an HDS EDC?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top