Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/28/2004 5:40:13 PM EST
Well, I'll be going on leave in oct. It's gonna be my last chance to see my family & friends before I go to Iraq for 12-16 months.

I'd like to go on a trip or two with my family, and know some places have killer discounts for military, but don't know which ones and where they're at.

Can ya'll help me out?
thanks!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:48:59 PM EST
I live in a rv so I don't know about motels etc. However, sportsmans warehouse gave me a 5 per cent discount on my purchases when I showed a military ID. John
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:06:46 PM EST
Ask.
A lot of places don't have actual military discounts, but they will give you busisness rates.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:08:16 PM EST
For most places, the military discount is not as good as internet or coupon discounts. Stop at welcome centers and the suchlike to get the books of coupons . . . we have gotten some of the best discounts that way.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:19:48 PM EST
Be sure to ask for the Government discount, too.
That is if they say no Military.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:27:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
For most places, the military discount is not as good as internet or coupon discounts. Stop at welcome centers and the suchlike to get the books of coupons . . . we have gotten some of the best discounts that way.

Hadn't thought of that. I was thinking of a family vacation or two and was just wondering if any of you knew of any places/resorts/hotels that have discounts, either by word of mouth or personal experience.

I know disneyworld has a killer military family discount, but it's on the wrong side of the country.
Top Top