Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/27/2005 9:23:42 AM EDT
You know those red-circle-with-a-slash over a capitol "W"?

I saw one with an "H" in it this morning.

With two trucks, one motorcycle, three boats, two trailers, a mountain bike and riding lawn mower, I figure I could use at least 15 of them. Bigger sizes preferred.

Has anyone seen a distributor for these?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:26:05 AM EDT
Try an IM to "STANG1". He's a sign and graphics guy on the board...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:27:42 AM EDT
Go on ebay. Sometimes you can get them made there. When Hillary was running for Senate here in NY I had a few of the Calvin "Piss on stickers" with Calvin Peeing on Hillary
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:50:12 PM EDT
Try this...

Top Top