Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2011 9:19:00 PM EDT
I'm seriously looking into materials to build a table like the one pictured below, I understand the overall construction of the table pieces and I have an idea on how I'm going to make some pretty sturdy legs. The thing I cannot find online are the same style of hinges used. I believe they are called Pivot hinges or Knife hinges. But what I am finding is way too small, too thick, and WAY to overpriced. Just wondering if anyone here has an idea? I was considering trying to make them using a Rivet as the hinge point but I would assume I could find something like this online. The last two pics are for a reference of the hinges.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:52:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2011 2:54:02 AM EDT by Covertness]
Lee Valley?


Not sure if their knife hinges will work for your application or not.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:56:46 AM EDT
Look for 'piano hinges' in your choice of color and material.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:52:37 AM EDT
Google Rocklers.
Top Top