Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2015 5:07:36 AM EDT
I think he is a firearms instructor and the video is shot with permission in a classroom by one of the students who has the camera on a tripod. The instructor uses a dry erase board and teaches about firearms and American history. Its the video that made me realize that the word confederate actually meant something CON-FEDERATE, as in...against the federal government having total control, rather than supporting states rights. It was right about one hour long. I know its a shot in the dark, but any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:08:15 AM EDT
Never seen the video, but now I want to. Tagged.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:21:15 PM EDT
Umm...bump...
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:43:29 PM EDT
yeah, come on arfcom, you can find anything. Remember that thread where we IDed a location of a road, with no usable signs from a 50 year old, water damaged photo? A vid on line should be a breeze.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:57:58 PM EDT
Pretty sure that was a Reid Henrichs video. Search his name on Youtube and filter by "long" and you should find it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:29:55 PM EDT
Farm Field to Battlefield in 3 parts.

This the one?

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:34:16 PM EDT
Which federal government was against the Articles Of Con-Federation?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:01:52 PM EDT
I love you guys...no homo.

It was actually one of the links on youtube when i looked up farmfield to battlefield...its called "a republic...if you can keep it". It has a picture of the tytler cycle as the thumbnail.

You guys are awesome, thanks for the help, that was driving me mad.
Top Top