Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/18/2004 5:15:56 AM EST
Well saturday morning, I got home from work, and cleaned the house while I was waiting for a potential roomie to show up (no show go figger). Anyways to make a long story short, I stayed up till 11pm before I went to bed, then slept till 6:30 pm the following day (Sunday). about 9:30 or so I got this monster migraine that wouldn't go away. I tried going to bed about 10 pm, but ended up staying up and watching movies. From the space of 6:30 to 10 on sunday, I had two cigarettes, and had dinner. I didn't have anymore cigarettes till 7 this morning, but I did suck down two asprin and two full glasses of water. My headache is starting to wane a little bit, wich is good because I need to grab a nap before work tonight. So far this morning I've had three cigarettes, a couple of doughnuts, and a large black strong coffee. My headache felt like a constant brain freeze. WTF could have caused it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:17:57 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:23:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2004 5:24:53 AM EST by BlammO]
That's a lot of sleep!!! Dehydration can definitely give you a headache. Can you touch your chin to your chest (or come close) without a great deal of pain? If you can, take a couple of Advil Migraine and a couple of Tylenol with a bunch of water. If you can't, call your doctor or stop in at your local ER or minor emergency clinic.

(ETA, I'm not a doctor, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last Friday night.)

(Edited again to add, if you're built in such a way that one or more of your chins normally rests on your chest anyway, disregard the above question.)
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:39:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2004 5:39:36 AM EST by DeltaAir423]
I can touch my chin to my chest with no increase in pain. Yeah I know that was a lot of sleep, but you have to figure by the time I had gone to bed, I was up for 29 hours. It's pretty bad, once a month or so I will pull a 48-72 hour stint with no sleep. I don't know why, but there are periods where I just do not sleep.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:47:27 AM EST
Maybe this is the cause:
HERE
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:48:00 AM EST

Originally Posted By PeteCO:
Maybe this is the cause:
HERE

dude, can we get a "warning: graphic image next time" .. I was right in the middle of LUNCH lol.
Top Top