Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/16/2001 8:49:22 PM EDT
Im have a lever action .22 cal Marlin. The markings on the gun read Golden 39-A mountie I need the follower for the tube magazine. Anyone know of any place that sells parts like this?? I have no clue where to even begin.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 8:50:20 PM EDT
Brownells or The Gun Parts Corp. Tried Marlin direct? Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:25:05 PM EDT
Look on page 4 under "looking for old winchester parts". http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=22771#lastPost I tried posting the link to the thread, but it doesn't look right. I continue to be computer stupid.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 10:33:13 PM EDT
why not contact marlin?
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 5:16:47 AM EDT
I have seen complete mag tubes for Marlins at gunshows. If I remember correctly, it's just a plastic thingy. Shouldn't be too hard to make rig one up if you can't find one locally. It doesn't even have to resemble the original. It just has to push .22LR through a tube in a stragiht line, and remain in the mag tube when the tube is extended for loading. Ross
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 5:46:31 AM EDT
Bob,I own one of those. I bought it in disassembled condition, the guy couldn't put it back together and had lost some parts. One of the missing parts was the mag tube, i went to a gunsmith and had one made up for $18.00 a few years back. Ben
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 6:59:45 AM EDT
SNORKEL had a catalog handy (gun parts corp)the mag tube follower is listed cost $3.85 call them at (914)679-2417 web site is www.gunpartscorp.com good luck!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 2:37:51 PM EDT
Thanx guys, I had never looked through gun parts corp. They have everything under the sun I ordered the follower this morning. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 5:24:59 PM EDT
I just bought a new rear sight for my marlin lever from marlin directly. Theyre reall easy to deal with.
Top Top