Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2002 5:46:28 PM EDT
On my way to get a towell, the dogs licked some of it up but I still had to run the carpet cleaner. It still smells like beer, what can I do to get rid of the smell?

Thanks,
Brian

[beer]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope it wasnt stout beer, Im guessing it was Bass...   Try Fabrese.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Keep drinking!  After about 6 more beers you won't give a dang.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
... what can I do to get rid of the smell?
[beer]
View Quote

WHY MAN WHY!

coo-coo coo-coo!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#6]
It was my last pint of Boddingtons. I replaced it with a Bass. Thanks MAHABALI,I will try the Fabrese. My wife isn't home yet so I still have time to remove the Frat House smell!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#7]
PARTY FOUL!!!  Thats it take that mans beer and ARs away. j/k [beer]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#8]
This is from the wife least you guys think i know about cleaning anything but a gun,club soda on the beer first towel that dry as you can and then dump some baking soda on it and let the baking soda absorb the rest including the smell.
Say your welcome to Mrs jrzy :)
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Man...that really constitutes [b]Alcohol Abuse[/b]!

You shouldn't treat your beer that way!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#10]
[b]Maybe if you can get your dog (or even yourself) to piss on the beer stain it will mask the beer odor. Look, the stain is already there.
The beauty of this method is that there is no downside to this approach for you. Blame it on the dog and go to bed happy.
Your wife my may beat the crap out of the dog, but hay; that's part of what being a dog is all about.
Oh, and you're welcome.[/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top