Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/24/2001 10:47:07 PM EDT
Here is how you can access Kmart's customer service, to let them know about your opposition to their decision to stop selling handgun ammunition. The company now keeps a tally on the protest telephone calls and if enough of them are received, they may reverse their decision. Please be polite when calling, it's our common image as gun-owners being projected by each individual caller. The KMart customer service Tel. (866) 562-7848 E-mail : kmartccn@kmart.com It's better to call though, and it only takes 1 min. Remember when Wal-Mart announced that they'd stop selling firearms, a few months back? Well, they were flooded with calls and had to reverses their position. We can do it again. Please spread the news and let's fight the anti-american, anti-freedom gun-grabbers!
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 11:04:24 PM EDT
K-Mart in Hayward California already stopped selling ammunition. The only firearm stuff they sell is air rifle and paint ball stuff. They ripped me off $50 by double charging a written check. I got so much run around and spent to much time off work dealing with managers and crap. I lost to much time I had to stop and cut my losses. Damn I am pissed, $50 they stole from me, and I used 2 hours of vacation time(of course nothing is open when I get off work) dealing with banks, managers, and bullshit. MYSELF AND MY FAMILY WILL NEVER SHOP K-MART AGAIN. They used to carry alot of fishing gear and firearms related stuff, hardly anything now. I will take my business elsewhere to Wally World and such. Dan
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 4:54:25 AM EDT
Most of us have wrote them and got back the same letter. I told them that Wal-Mart will get my business untill they screw up and do something in the same manner. I got a K-Mart cash card for my birthday for $50.00 yesterday. It is now in the mail to their Corp. headquarters for a refund back to the person who gave it to me. I WILL NOT SET FOOT INTO THEIR STORE TO GET THE MONEY BACK! Is what I told them in my first letter and that is what I mean. So, 50 bucks won't buy me to walk in their doors not even a thousand will! I have a K-Mart right behind my house that I use to walk to all of the time. Not now! I will drive an hour to go shopping if I had to. K-Mart = SELLOUTS!
Top Top