Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2009 3:59:14 AM EDT
Dear AK47.net. I am currently deployed in Iraq, and my m240g / m240b Ammunition consumption chart was destroyed and i can not find anyone or anything on the internet. I would really appreciate the help if anyone had any information on where i would be able to find one.Also, Im not quite sure if this is the right section to post this in. If there is a better section i would appreciate it if you could move it mods. The best way to get ahold of me would be IM on here, Or my personal Email at RicerwannaB @ live dot com . Thanks
RomanianAK
Lcpl Tobin
WPNS plt
2nd Sqd
Squad Leader
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 4:03:10 AM EDT
[#1]
If you have an AKO acct, you can find the required pubs at the First Army's Commander's Training Tool.

http://www.first.army.mil/TFSARG/Portal.html
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 4:08:23 AM EDT
[#2]
The spaware internet we have here wont allow me to open that page, im very limited on what i can and cannot veiw. If there is anyway you would be able to copy and paste it into an email it would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks ak47.net
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I can only sadly LOL at the fact that whoever set up the internet filters decided to allow AK47.net, but not an official US .mil web resource.

Priorities, priorities...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top