Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2016 2:52:00 PM EDT
Set your DVR's, Christmas season is starting 3 days before Halloween this year.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a feeling about you.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:11:14 PM EDT
[#2]
rofl
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:15:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Movies are cheesy but I still kinda like them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:00:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you see the one (can't remember the title) where the gal from the city ends up in the quaint small town? And meets a guy that she initially clashes with, but then they end up falling in love? Do you know the one I'm talking about?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Those ornaments ain't gonna sell themselves, you know.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Did you see the one (can't remember the title) where the gal from the city ends up in the quaint small town? And meets a guy that she initially clashes with, but then they end up falling in love? Do you know the one I'm talking about?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, all of them  My wife and I watch them too.

I call em, and she giggles.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I like watching them. Some are better than others.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I call em, http://www.worldoflongmire.com/features/romance_novels/tube_sox.jpg and she giggles.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I call em, http://www.worldoflongmire.com/features/romance_novels/tube_sox.jpg and she giggles.

Starring Lacey Chabert, Candace Cameron Bure, or some smokin' hot blonde in a one-off performance. Last year they threw Alicia Witt in the mix, I'm ok with that. She has this weird baggy eyes thing going as she gets older, but I figure that just helps my odds.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#9]
oh God.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah...that  one..and she has a wacky friend who just wants her to fall in love...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top