Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 4:15:44 PM EDT
My mother, my 50 year old mother My little bitty old fashioned, you better have respect for people, serves her man dinner and cleans up crazy mother, just got a tattoo.

Made me take her. She wanted to get "Mike" (my stepdads name) in tiny letters under her wedding band but the artist and I talked her out of it and got her to get "mikey" in purple on her wrist.  Looks good.  Since I'm covered in tats and for other reasons I'm going to hell as it is, I better get a coat.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats actually good news, I like cold weather.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Dusty you ain't the only guy with a mom with tats.  My mom has three.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought this was about the protest.  Deja not.

Never mind.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Something about my Mom getting a tatto or her nip's pierced is just to wierd.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:55:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Were talking about someone that trips the hell out whenever I come home with a new one.  It's bad bad bad.  This would be like Feinstein voting down every gun control bill she ever saw.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#6]
For some reason that photoshopped "Alabama Barbie" is coming to mind...
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:59:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
For some reason that photoshopped "Alabama Barbie" is coming to mind...

No that's the thing, my mother is an extremely classy, professional person.  This is totally out of character.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top