Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2001 7:51:11 AM EDT
A guy wants to trade me a Heese cast lower for a USGI M14 new in wrapper mag.  I paid less for the mag than he did for the lower.  He purchased the lower from a guy who had several and can't tell if it has been built into a rifle before.  I have a CAV-15 and would like to build an AR, money is very tight so a trade would work best for me.  Not sure what to do.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 8:11:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll take one too.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 8:14:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
I'll take one too.
View Quote

I take that as a yes to the trade?
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Id ask if you could put a lower parts kit in it to see if all the wholes are in the right place.
New M14 in wrap I see at about 50.00 but will go up the reciever is how much new?Im shure the mag will catch up to it or a better reciever.I also heard there is a guy sitting on 625,000 M14 mags.But how much do you think he wants to sell them for.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:15:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Who is this guy and how do I get a hold of him.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys.  I've got several of the NIW mags so I'll go for it!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top