Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/29/2011 7:00:19 PM EDT
I have heard from a couple of LEO's that more than one death has been a result of looting.  600 National Guard headed towards Tuscaloosa.  Also hearing that MS-13 is trying to move in and set up shop, like in New Orleans.  One couple came back home to pick through there stuff and surprised three gunmen.  She was shot in the stomach.  Another instance involved using small children as bait, and raping women.  There is a special place in hell for these cocksuckers.  I don't have a link, just hearsay at this point.  I am helping out tomorrow with the cleanup, they better bring more ammo than me.  This aint fuckin New Orleans.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:05:07 PM EDT
tag for updates
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:06:11 PM EDT
Hopefully it's just BS that gets circulated after a disaster.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:07:04 PM EDT
Either the rumor mill's spinning over time or it's actually happening. I've heard much the same from folks I know down there.

I'm betting reality is somewhere in the middle. I know looting is/will be heavy. Some of the areas hit in Tuscaloosa were gov't housing...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:07:47 PM EDT
OST for updates.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:08:19 PM EDT
Looters: Shoot on sight.
MS-13: shoot on sight and mail the body parts back to their gang bosses.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:08:52 PM EDT
Quoted:
Either the rumor mill's spinning over time or it's actually happening. I've heard much the same from folks I know down there.

I'm betting reality is somewhere in the middle. I know looting is/will be heavy. Some of the areas hit in Tuscaloosa were gov't housing...

Gets my vote too, pending further info.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:10:32 PM EDT
This would not surprise me...   America...Where is it????
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:12:15 PM EDT
Quoted:
I have heard from a couple of LEO's that more than one death has been a result of looting.  600 National Guard headed towards Tuscaloosa.  Also hearing that MS-13 is trying to move in and set up shop, like in New Orleans.  One couple came back home to pick through there stuff and surprised three gunmen.  She was shot in the stomach.  Another instance involved using small children as bait, and raping women.  There is a special place in hell for these cocksuckers.  I don't have a link, just hearsay at this point.  I am helping out tomorrow with the cleanup, they better bring more ammo than me.  This aint fuckin New Orleans.

Don't spread rumors.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:16:35 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't spread rumors.

If it was a buddy telling me, I wouldn't.  This is coming from more than one LEO in the area.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:18:25 PM EDT
tag   Could be interesting

ETA  Relevant video Hate to be the MS13 that picked on those guys
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:19:26 PM EDT
I heard a rumor that twinkies have a long shelf life.

MS 13 in Alabama, thats freaking funny.  What the hell are they going to do there?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:20:51 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't spread rumors.

If it was a buddy telling me, I wouldn't.  This is coming from more than one LEO in the area.

Then it must be true.  I don't understand why they would show up.  They can make a shitload more money staying wherever the fuck it is they are selling drugs than they are going to make picking through wrecked houses.  I'm guessing people are running into run of the mill shitheads and after the story was told 75 times they became MS-13 gangsters.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:23:15 PM EDT

Quoted:

MS 13 in Alabama, thats freaking funny.  What the hell are they going to do there?

Well...they're pretty prevalent not too far to the east in Atlanta, already...there's a pretty big corridor interstate there in AL...so pretty much what they try to do everywhere.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:24:29 PM EDT
MS 13 sees a growth industry in looting wrecked houses?

mmmm....Not seeing that being a reality.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:26:35 PM EDT

Quoted:

MS-13: shoot on sight and mail the body parts back to their gang bosses.

I like you! Do you have a newsletter?

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:34:40 PM EDT
I recently saw a map of Mexican gang busts in the U.S. No, i can't link it. However, i was shocked at the number of arrests in the Birmingham area. I put it off to law enforcement focusing on that one area at the time which gave it a higher than normal number of arrests. Maybe there was more to it than i thought. However, i am hoping these are just rumors about them looting and robbing. I recently went through the area in NC that was hit hard, they had all the roads blocked by police. I would assume they were doing the same up there.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:41:49 PM EDT
Time to load some mags
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:46:27 PM EDT
Quoted:

I heard the blacks like to smoke that "mari juh wanna" and rape white women all night.

**That's sarcasm SYSTEM MESSAGE, you know, playing on the post-disaster rumors
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:53:23 PM EDT

Quoted:

I recently saw a map of Mexican gang busts in the U.S. No, i can't link it. However, i was shocked at the number of arrests in the Birmingham area. I put it off to law enforcement focusing on that one area at the time which gave it a higher than normal number of arrests. Maybe there was more to it than i thought. However, i am hoping these are just rumors about them looting and robbing. I recently went through the area in NC that was hit hard, they had all the roads blocked by police. I would assume they were doing the same up there.

alabama is also a hub for the mexican cartels.  

ms13 trolling neighborhoods like the roaming gangs in NOLA isnt too much of a stretch

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:58:39 PM EDT
Just doing jobs other Americans won't do...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:05:42 PM EDT

Hmmmm.....MS13 in Alabama? That will go over like a fart in church. We don't take kindly to trespassers.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:10:37 PM EDT
Quoted:
Time to load some mags

Keep em' loaded and handy,always.  
An empty mag is no good to anyone.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:10:44 PM EDT
Quoted:
Hmmmm.....MS13 in Alabama? That will go over like a fart in church. We don't take kindly to trespassers.

Yep, just saw where a looter was shot in Huntsville, Alabama.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:12:11 PM EDT

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:18:13 PM EDT
Quoted:
MS-13: shoot on sight and mail the body parts back to their gang bosses In Mexico.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:20:22 PM EDT
Quoted:

keep laughing it up until they are next door to you.  In the mean time, i hope someone shoots the cocksuckers in the face.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:21:31 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rarely am I the voice of reason here but I think you're just stirring the pot for shits and giggles.

Fear monger comes to mind.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:21:50 PM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

MS-13: shoot on sight and mail the body parts back to their gang bosses In Mexico.

Mara Salvatrucha 1. started in California, and 2. is typically associated with El Salvador...

But i am sure they have branch offices in mexico...

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:22:39 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

Salvador, not Mexico. Bangers are bangers...MS13 is no worse than anyone else. Young wannabes trying to make a name are the real problems.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:24:50 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

keep laughing it up until they are next door to you.  In the mean time, i hope someone shoots the cocksuckers in the face.

Shit, if you don't think the gangs/cartels have moved in to Alabama, you have lost your fookin mind.  A "buddy" of mine is still in prison because he wouldn't rat the mexican drug supplier out that he was getting his supply from.  I worked around a mexican guy who would tell me about it from time to time, and they are defintely here.  Downtown Birmingham is not somewhere I venture afer dark.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:26:47 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rarely am I the voice of reason here but I think you're just stirring the pot for shits and giggles.

Any more accusations, genious?  News Story
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:29:45 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, that story about that "buddy" of yours told me all I need to know.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:35:58 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really, I have known the guy, a typical hard working white guy, for over a decade.  Suddenly his wife gets cancer, dies, and he goes to shit.  Next thing I know he is buying cars/toys left and right.  He made bail and briefly told me what was going on.  He is now in prison.  The mexican guy I knew was a completely different situation, and I worked around him often.  I knew his family, he often ask about my family/upbringing, and I would ask him.  This was a few years ago, no reason to lie about it.  Anyway, take it however you want, not my problem.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:46:56 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really, I have known the guy, a typical hard working white guy, for over a decade.  Suddenly his wife gets cancer, dies, and he goes to shit.  Next thing I know he is buying cars/toys left and right.  He made bail and briefly told me what was going on.  He is now in prison.  The mexican guy I knew was a completely different situation, and I worked around him often.  I knew his family, he often ask about my family/upbringing, and I would ask him.  This was a few years ago, no reason to lie about it.  Anyway, take it however you want, not my problem.

I'm out. Good luck down there.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:56:24 PM EDT
I haven't heard anything like that. i hope it is just hearsay, fuck the shit stains, watch your 6 OP.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:58:16 PM EDT

Good ole boys are gonna declare huntin' season.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:59:34 PM EDT
Quoted:
I haven't heard anything like that. i hope it is just hearsay, fuck the shit stains, watch your 6 OP.

I hope it is too.  I will be helping in a very small town tomorrow, so it is not very likely to have trouble.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 10:31:58 PM EDT

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:36:38 AM EDT
My wife is from up there. No looter or gang banger better come near any of her friends and family. Everyone I know up there is locked and loaded waiting for anyone to start shit.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:52:32 AM EDT
Franklin county has one of the largest hispanic populations in Alabama.

And, anytime a couple of 'urban dressed' mexican utes are arrested, folks start the MS-13 rumors.

That said, a LEO friend told me there are some MS-13 folks around here.

So, who knows for sure until folks start getting their heads cut off.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:57:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:58:11 AM EDT
Quoted:

Start rebuilding Tuscaloosa?
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:07:57 AM EDT
If true call in the AL reservists and shoot everyone of them...
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:08:02 AM EDT
Gang members or not, if they catch them in the act of looting or raping they should shoot them and hang their rotting carcases in the trees to deter other looters.......scum that take advantage of people in times of trouble should be dealt with harshly.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:30:18 AM EDT
These guys move into areas with money in order to sell drugs, not into disaster areas to loot wreckage.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:41:23 AM EDT

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:48:21 AM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard the blacks like to smoke that "mari juh wanna" and rape white women all night.

**That's sarcasm SYSTEM MESSAGE, you know, playing on the post-disaster rumors

Evidently you don't think people from that particular race are capable of racial violence towards whites.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:51:28 AM EDT
http://www.yumasun.com/news/officer-69531-gaffney-detention.html

If you guys dont think they are here read this story

of course this is the Zetas but it's all the same We see this shit all the time.

Sig dont leave home without it
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:56:16 AM EDT
Quoted:
http://www.yumasun.com/news/officer-69531-gaffney-detention.html

If you guys dont think they are here read this story
of course this is the Zetas but it's all the same We see this shit all the time.

Rifle and Sidearm dont leave home without it

Fixed it for you ;)

Yeah they're here, numerous, well armed and they intend to destroy American society.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:00:12 AM EDT
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.