Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 4:39:23 PM EDT
So yesterday I'm in my car driving around they played this audio clip of a 911 call and I laughed so hard I almost wrecked my car.

media.putfile.com/911call63

I don't want to spoil it with my opinion on this but would like to hear what others think.

eta: didn't mean to post this in the AR discussion
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:40:57 PM EDT
[#1]
This happened a while ago, almost got the dispatcher in trouble.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:48:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, i'd probably have said something worse. Stupid bitch wasteing my tax dollars because she cant control her children. A 12 and a 14 year old would not run my or my wifes life, they'd be smushed like a bug .
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#3]
That lady is a bigger ass for not being able to control her kids than the dispatcher is for his comments.  It’s nice to know a bad mother expects the government to handle her kids for her because of her inept abilities as a parent.  

This dude should be bought a beer, and the woman should have her kids taken away from her and placed in a state orphanage.  

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I bet she lives in a trailer park.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#6]
If I was in his position I would have a hard time not making smartass remarks like that all the time. I thought it was funny and that woman just needs to spank her children and not let them control her.

Kinda sad if you think about it.
James
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#7]
which caliber would you like us to bring over?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#8]
this wasnt some dumb trailer park lady, it was most definately a rich white lady who didnt know how to control her kids and thought it was the police's job. My family has a little money and ive met women like this who think that civil servants are the same as maids and bellhops and will jump that their beck and call. The dispatcher had a right to be frustrated at the call and the woman had a right to be upset at the comment but the fact remains that he made a simple slip of the tongue and he apologized and she blew it was out of porportion and took out her frustration over her kids on this poor dispatcher who has do deal with dumbass calls like this every day. If people would lighten up a little bit the world would be a much better place!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:42:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
this wasnt some dumb trailer park lady, it was most definately a rich white lady who didnt know how to control her kids and thought it was the police's job. My family has a little money and ive met women like this who think that civil servants are the same as maids and bellhops and will jump that their beck and call. The dispatcher had a right to be frustrated at the call and the woman had a right to be upset at the comment but the fact remains that he made a simple slip of the tongue and he apologized and she blew it was out of porportion and took out her frustration over her kids on this poor dispatcher who has do deal with dumbass calls like this every day. If people would lighten up a little bit the world would be a much better place!

Agreed 100%. I have seen those types in action and it sickens me to no end. I couldn't have said it better.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:11:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Some people just don't understand humor today.  

Hell my comment would have been. "I see,  let me transfer you to animal contol.  They should be able to help you collar your snotty whiny ass kids.  So did you read Dr.Spock's crack pot book on child rearing?"

Ok so its past 6 in the morn I just got home from work.  h00t.

Buzz.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:42:39 AM EDT
[#11]
I can't believe that tax dollars are spent sending LEOs to control someones kids. This women should be investagated my child services for such a thing. If you can't control your kid because she is the same size or bigger than you, you need more help then what the police can bring. If anything the guy should of asked if she needed to be put down from not having the ability to control her life.
Then she spends the time to go and file the formal complaint. More money then brains
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:04:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Yuppies and their yuppie larvae, an endless source of entertainment as well as irritation.

The dispatcher should have known that she wouldn't have a sense of humor. Funny but not a wise moment to make fun of her.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:10:04 AM EDT
[#13]
ahahaha thats damn funny.  dumb bitch, control your kids lady damn, is  911 baby sitters now?? no dont think so.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:14:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Bad thing is, some LEOs out there would have gone out done just that...

But that was funny!

He sounds like an okay guy!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:20:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Sorry, i'd probably have said something worse. Stupid bitch wasteing my tax dollars because she cant control her children. A 12 and a 14 year old would not run my or my wifes life, they'd be smushed like a bug .

Thats a routine type of call. Lots of calls about out-of-control 10,11,12, etc year old kids. part of the problem is that parents don't know what their rights are anymore in terms of physical discipline of their children. So they call an outside in to do that job.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:23:45 AM EDT
[#16]
I would have payed good money to see the cops roll up there and double tap the 12 year old. j/k..... but maybe taze her and the mother. I'd buy that dispatcher a beer if I had the chance.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:27:32 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I would have payed good money to see the cops roll up there and double tap the 12 year old. j/k..... but maybe taze her and the mother. I'd buy that dispatcher a beer if I had the chance.

At least puts some beamz on her or something, so the mother'll get the message that she's wasting their time...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:34:47 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Big +1!
What the hell is wrong with parents anymore??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top