Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/12/2002 1:29:46 PM EDT
So is it true? could it be? That the Ass Hole isn't dead but alive? Bin Boy has a new tape...Holy Crap why now could it be because we are going to smash Saddam...Could Sad Man have called Bin Boy and said...Listen take some of the heat off me and send them Americans a tape...That will get them thinking. They can't take you out how do they expect to get me...Some LOL's and Bin Boy says OK Sad Man Ill do it. So could it be a real tape and he is alive...Man I just got this rush through me when I saw this on CNN. I want this MF dead and I want to do it myself. Again this is not against all Muslims before this gets trolled on. I just want him and Sad Man out of business ASAP...Why the HELL can't we find these guys with all our advanced abilities?
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 1:32:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 1:36:48 PM EDT
This is another audio tape. Strange how there have been no further video tapes since the armed Americans came calling over there.
DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- An audiotaped statement attributed to Osama bin Laden praises recent terror attacks in Yemen, Kuwait, Bali and Moscow as a response "to how the Muslims have been treated."
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 1:41:50 PM EDT
I still think Bin Laden is sitting in a office directly under the Al Rashid Hotel in Downtown Baghdad.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 2:15:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed: Please keep this in mind next time somebody asks what one man with a gun can do against a government who has the capability to nuke somoebody into oblivion.
View Quote
The answer to that question is that one man with a gun can easily run around killing a lot of innocent people. We just saw that first hand here in the D.C. area. However, the government was never in danger of collapsing! As far as Bin Laden goes, if he’s alive it’s because the coward has been hiding in a hole for the past year. As good as our technology is, there are just a lot of holes on this planet! Add to that the fact that some of our own government officials gleefully leak classified information that compromises our ability to find lunatics like Bin Laden.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 2:15:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fearandloathing37: I still think Bin Laden is sitting in a office directly under the Al Rashid Hotel in Downtown Baghdad.
View Quote
intersting thought. so just how did you come to that conclusion? [>:/]
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 2:21:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DarkFuture: This is another audio tape. Strange how there have been no further video tapes since the armed Americans came calling over there.
View Quote
Yeah, if they were to show him on video, he's probably missing a few limbs...(hopefully)
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 2:23:18 PM EDT
I want them dead too, but we have to be careful about Saddam. We need to have someone besides his sons take over after he is gone. They are some twisted individuals.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 4:26:52 PM EDT
I didn't realize it was just an audio tape. I thought it was also a viedo, but weren't showing until they made sure no hidden messages were in it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 4:39:20 PM EDT
Apparently its been confirmed by US intelligence sources that the voice on the tape is indeed Osama MyAss Ladin's....
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 7:37:42 PM EDT
Thank You Cris...Do you understand my feeling on this. I want this guy so dead or captured to stand trial.In reality I don't want one bullet to end him right off. He needs to be shown the error of his was and that AMerican's stand for higher values. That we help those who are to young to make their minds up. To show that love conquors evil. After that and he cries for his sins then I want to kiss him has I slit his throat. I will not ask for God to forgive me. I do it because deep down I am a revengefull person after looking at what I have seen.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 8:27:41 PM EDT
He probably just came out of a coma. :-)
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 9:07:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed: Please keep this in mind next time somebody asks what one man with a gun can do against a government who has the capability to nuke somoebody into oblivion.
View Quote
So very true. You are right on the money.
Top Top