Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 12/18/2016 7:50:52 PM EST
Hey all, I am not sure if you have been seeing the bill H.R. 4919. Basically it gives permission to imbed microchips into kids and adults that have mental disorders (Alzheimer's, down, etc.). Yet, the potential for this to become something more is huge. You may or may not agree with me, but I am speaking from what I have seen in the past. I have contacted my senators, and if we want a chance to get our voices out in this, I would suggest contact yours as well.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 7:54:25 PM EST
If it goes through, it won't turn out well.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 8:14:33 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/18/2016 8:39:55 PM EST by Jarem08]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PhulesAu:
If it goes through, it won't turn out well.
View Quote

I don't think so (saying I agree with you PhulesAu). I know that there may be some on here that will disagree with me, but I wanted to just pass the word along.

It allows for the future opportunity to broaden the scope of this: such as those with ODD! ODD is Oppositional Defiance Disorder. Basically, if you do not agree, you are under the potential class that could be chipped. They are not saying that is what they are doing now, but what they are not saying is sometimes just as loud.

I am not sure how accurate they are, with so much information, but here is what PPJ Gazzettehas to say. Apparently, about 6 years ago NBC Nightly news (and no, I don't particularly pay attention to them  [something about fake news ]), said that by 2017, all American citizens will have RFID chips inside. Scary! Did they know something? I wanted to reach out to as many as I can. I have contacted several organizations that I know of, but I wanted to spread the word as far and as fast as I can.   
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 8:18:15 PM EST
My questions are these:

1. When does the Senate recess?
2. When do they come back?
3. What is the standard amount of votes that they require to pass this?

I was disappointed on how many rep's (including my own) that voted for this in the house. I did send him an e-mail as well! I don't think he will respond.
Top Top