Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:09:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:12:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Keep telling you all that antifa is just a front name for a variety of communist organizations to cover their violence and one of the larger organizations that participates in antifa black bloc tactics is the DSA which retweeted this about Trump coming to Phoenix

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:17:23 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote
Yea totally staged lol.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:18:01 AM EDT
[#6]
The hatches are prebattened down. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:18:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:24:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Keep telling you all that antifa is just a front name for a variety of communist organizations to cover their violence and one of the larger organizations that participates in antifa black bloc tactics is the DSA which retweeted this about Trump coming to Phoenix

View Quote
Oh I know man, and as a child of the '80s who got to watch the Wall fall down when I was 17 I was pretty pissed about not getting to kill any Commies for my mommy. I never thought I might have to defend my mom and others from being attacked in the US, by home grown ones, 3 decades later.

Although any commie attacking her better watch out, she's been out to my place to practice her shooting every weekend since the weather got decent. She ain't half bad either, especially for a woman born when Truman was still in office and who hadn't touched a gun since the '70s until she started shooting mine when I moved back to PA 10 or so years ago, now she has a few of her own, a permit and carries everywhere. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:27:41 AM EDT
[#9]
fake news, false flag. Just like Charlottesville
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:29:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh I know man, and as a child of the '80s who got to watch the Wall fall down when I was 17 I was pretty pissed about not getting to kill any Commies for my mommy. I never thought I might have to defend my mom and others from being attacked in the US, by home grown ones, 3 decades later.

Although any commie attacking her better watch out, she's been out to my place to practice her shooting every weekend since the weather got decent. She ain't half bad either, especially for a woman born when Truman was still in office and who hadn't touched a gun since the '70s until she started shooting mine when I moved back to PA 10 or so years ago, now she has a few of her own, a permit and carries everywhere. 
View Quote
August not humid in PN? I assumed entire east coast from Florida to New York was unbearable? Hottest weather for San Francisco is end August - September although 79 degree average isn't that hot
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:34:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:39:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Which part? Trump coming to Phoenix, antifa going to confront Trump or antifa claims Trump administration is hiring actors?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:42:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
August not humid in PN? I assumed entire east coast from Florida to New York was unbearable? Hottest weather for San Francisco is end August - September although 79 degree average isn't that hot
View Quote
It's humid here year round, I mean even in Feb. when it's -10 we have 70%+ humidity, it sucks ass. When I said the weather got decent I meant that there wasn't any snow left on the ground, so like...beginning of May? I don't remember exactly when it all left, I try to block that shit out as much as I can, I also live up on a mountain so it sticks around a week or two here later than it does down in the valleys and flat(-ish) parts around here.  

I used to get a kick out of people bitching about how "muggy" it was in southern AZ when the humidity would hit like 10% in monsoon season. I'll take 100 in Cochise County and no humidity any day over one that's 80 degrees and 90% humidity, which is a fairly typical summer day here. Some days have higher temps, some have lower, but the humidity abides.

ETA: The closest town to me consistently has more days of rain per year than Seattle too, we don't have the number of serial killers though because...well everyone carries guns.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:13:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:27:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Too bad the protest is not during the eclipse.

Dress up like one of them and hand out the counterfeit eclipse glasses to all your "buddies" at the rally.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:36:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Got a bad feeling about this one.

I expect some shenanigans, maybe even another stage rushing incident, hope and pray the USSS PP detail is on point.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:38:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Got a bad feeling about this one.

I expect some shenanigans, maybe even another stage rushing incident, hope and pray the USSS PP detail is on point.
View Quote
Same here. Something is up. Too many things in place that seem like a knee jerk on the unseen shadow side. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:40:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
And an obvious one too. Go ahead and create one for antifa OP: stinky hippies needed to hold signs, $15/hr.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:46:04 AM EDT
[#19]
They're just gonna love 107 degrees with those black outfits on.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:46:38 AM EDT
[#20]
MSNBC host fanning the flames
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:53:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Clearly fake. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:54:22 AM EDT
[#22]
I wish this was the 50s.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:59:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I wish this was the 50s.
View Quote
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wished they were born in a different place and time.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:02:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
They're just gonna love 107 degrees with those black outfits on.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:08:52 AM EDT
[#25]
AZ governor needs to call up national guard and stage them nearby.  VA governor did for Charlottesville.  I don't count t on the mayor to use police wisely.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:40:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:09:27 PM EDT
[#27]
MSNBC again
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:14:55 PM EDT
[#28]
The 20 story building my wife works in downtown is shutting down due to the anticipated fuck fest
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:19:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Every alt-right protester should be carrying concealed/open. Show the alt-left what they're really up against. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:22:08 PM EDT
[#30]
When is this taking place?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:28:08 PM EDT
[#31]
The first antifa shooting just might be in Arizona
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:31:04 PM EDT
[#32]
manufactured news
manufactured crisis
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:33:39 PM EDT
[#33]
PHX came out strong for Trump's rally early in the campaign. Unfortunately, a lot of them were older retirees. I really hope young antifa assholes don't hurt a defenseless person just trying to go see their President speak.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:36:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
PHX came out strong for Trump's rally early in the campaign. Unfortunately, a lot of them were older retirees. I really hope young antifa assholes don't hurt a defenseless person just trying to go see their President speak.
View Quote
You can pretty much count on it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:40:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
When is this taking place?
View Quote
Tomorrow
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:40:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Pardon Joe!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:40:44 PM EDT
[#37]
I've got a couple tickets to the event. My gf works downtown, will meet her after work and head over to it. Maybe it will be interesting.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
AZ governor needs to call up national guard and stage them nearby.  VA governor did for Charlottesville.  I don't count t on the mayor to use police wisely.
View Quote
The governor decided to skip it.  The mayor asked Trump not to come.

I could see this getting a touch spicy 

itll be hot hot as shit, the Sheriff Joe business is dicey, the local .gov don't want it, and EVERYONE here has guns. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:42:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Who makes the signs for Soros? I need to find a new source for my work signs.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Got errything but the date. Calendars are for whitey I guess.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Every alt-right protester should be carrying concealed/open. Show the alt-left what they're really up against. 
View Quote
In Arizona it would behoove you to assume the Alt-left is also carrying.

this isn't California 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:49:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Whats MCAS Yuma got to do with this? He making a visit there?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:49:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's humid here year round, I mean even in Feb. when it's -10 we have 70%+ humidity, it sucks ass. When I said the weather got decent I meant that there wasn't any snow left on the ground, so like...beginning of May? I don't remember exactly when it all left, I try to block that shit out as much as I can, I also live up on a mountain so it sticks around a week or two here later than it does down in the valleys and flat(-ish) parts around here.  

I used to get a kick out of people bitching about how "muggy" it was in southern AZ when the humidity would hit like 10% in monsoon season. I'll take 100 in Cochise County and no humidity any day over one that's 80 degrees and 90% humidity, which is a fairly typical summer day here. Some days have higher temps, some have lower, but the humidity abides.

ETA: The closest town to me consistently has more days of rain per year than Seattle too, we don't have the number of serial killers though because...well everyone carries guns.
View Quote
Vegas gets way more humid than that during the monsoon flows, I'd imagine AZ is even worse.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Vegas gets way more humid than that during the monsoon flows, I'd imagine AZ is even worse.
View Quote
Didn't seem like it.

It'd be hot and dry, rain for 20 minutes, back to hot and dry.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#45]
There are confederate monuments across the street from where I work (downtown Phoenix). Management was expecting there to be a lot of people coming in to use the bathrooms. We'll also have armed guards. I'm foing to work tomorrow
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:51:30 PM EDT
[#46]
They'll really go crazy when Trump gives a Presidential pardon to Arpaio!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:52:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They'll really go crazy when Trump gives a Presidential pardon to Arpaio!
View Quote
Leftists are always crazy, it's in their bylaws.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Whats MCAS Yuma got to do with this? He making a visit there?
View Quote
Yes, before visiting Phx
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:56:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

this isn't California 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this isn't California 
I don't hardly ever agree with you, but it also greatly irritates me that this meme of "gun ownership = right wing" continues to propagate.

Just like mere possession of a gun won't ward off evil, it won't make you put down Marx and pickup Rothbard or Hoppe.

The Left LOVES guns, 

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun" - Mao

They HATE the Right having them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#50]
This country is being over run by an infinitesimal minority of psychotics bent on mayhem and destruction, and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it. 

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top