Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/9/2005 4:00:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/10/2005 7:35:01 AM EDT by Tate]
My best buddy is getting married to a yankee gal (a good one). He's a US chair force chaplain that was a former squid with me on two different bases.

Best man at my first wedding - performed the service at my second. We are super tight buds.

Can anyone direct me to the hookers and blow for interesting stops along the trip up there?

I am driving. Leaving tomorrow. Have to make it in two days.

Feel free to IM me.

Thanks.

edit - Strippers and meth is more realistic and would be great!

MY BUD IS FINALLY TAKING THE PLUNGE!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:02:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/9/2005 4:02:51 PM EDT by NoVaGator]
Rochester is a beautiful city. You'll love it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:05:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:09:10 PM EDT
Hold your breath, Rochester has quite the funk to it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:32:31 PM EDT
Headed to a small town outside of Rochester - my bud says that the people are friendly - place is clean and pretty.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:11:20 PM EDT
Niagra Falls is neaby. Many Revolutionary and War of 1812 forts nearby too. And the Erie Canal.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:21:01 AM EDT
Absolutely - gonna take in th history while I'm there.

Now back to the original question. Maybe I'll change the thread title.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:28:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:35:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:
Just left there

And now they are out of blow, and the strippers are taking a few weeks off to recover.

TXL
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:45:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TxLewis:

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:
Just left there

And now they are out of blow, and the strippers are taking a few weeks off to recover.

TXL

LOL!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:49:25 AM EDT
lyell ave is the place to go. Only problem is the hookers there all have aids(says the local police).
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:48:42 PM EDT
since i LIVE 10 minutes from rochester, and work downtown, let me tell you this:

skip rochester altogether, head about 1/2 hr south to the finger lakes wine region for some culture, or ride up to niagra falls and stop into SUNDOWNERS

as far as ho's and blow, rochester has plenty of both for the customer with low standards.

enjoy your stay.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:58:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By valblade:
lyell ave is the place to go. Only problem is the hookers there all have aids(says the local police).

I wonder if the Lyell Ave Nick Tahous is still there? That was one of the few entertaining features of that particular avenue.
I went to school up there.
Not a terrible town, but also not my pick for vacation spots.
Some good restaurants. Dinosaur BBQ is ok. Most Italian and Greek places downtown are good for eats.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:11:43 PM EDT
strippers?
take a detour and go to Niagara Falls CANADA
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:35:16 PM EDT
Scince I used to live there, and still visit on weekends, I'll tell you.
Leyell ave is where you will find all the crack whores. You can find them on Dewey, Fulton, Lake, and all side streets from Driving Park south to Main. The Nick Tahous on Leyell is still there. Downtown sucks and is dead by 6:00pm. The Dinosaur is highly rated, but is not as good as the original. If you go, it is a 2 hour wait. Stay out of the Northeast quadrant entirely. Most of the homicides happen there. They have crack whores too, and are of a lower class than the ones on the West Side I mentioned earlier(after you see the ones near Lake Ave, you will wonder how they can get worse, but they can). The strip clubs in the city all suck, and are in the shit parts of town. go to the Klassic Kat on West Henrietta Road in Henrietta, NY. I can't say much for Rick's Talley Ho on East Henrietta Rd, since I have not been there, but I hear it has the same skanks when it was the Half Dollar(Halfassed Dollar). Best to do as suggested and go to the Sundowner.

Bilster
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:42:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bilster:
Scince I used to live there, and still visit on weekends, I'll tell you.
Leyell ave is where you will find all the crack whores. You can find them on Dewey, Fulton, Lake, and all side streets from Driving Park south to Main. The Nick Tahous on Leyell is still there. Downtown sucks and is dead by 6:00pm. The Dinosaur is highly rated, but is not as good as the original. If you go, it is a 2 hour wait. Stay out of the Northeast quadrant entirely. Most of the homicides happen there. They have crack whores too, and are of a lower class than the ones on the West Side I mentioned earlier(after you see the ones near Lake Ave, you will wonder how they can get worse, but they can). The strip clubs in the city all suck, and are in the shit parts of town. go to the Klassic Kat on West Henrietta Road in Henrietta, NY. I can't say much for Rick's Talley Ho on East Henrietta Rd, since I have not been there, but I hear it has the same skanks when it was the Half Dollar(Halfassed Dollar). Best to do as suggested and go to the Sundowner.

Bilster

Gee, I think I'll jump in the truck and head on up!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:43:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:46:10 PM EDT
I'm sitting in Rochester right now.

I can't wait to leave. Nice place to visit, that sort of thing.

Lots of bars around the intersection of Alexander and East I think it is. Have a blast.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:01:47 PM EDT
Top Top