Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 6/9/2003 2:50:33 PM EDT
I love a good dog bite story. [:D] Damn mean old police. Catching kiddie bangers and then letting the Dog bite him..... Oh the injustice. [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&e=4&u=/ap/20030609/ap_on_re_us/girl_abducted[/url]completed story Police took the man into custody at a friend's home. He tried to fight off officers and was taken to the hospital after a police dog bit him. The home was less than a mile from where an intruder brazenly kidnapped Jennette on Friday after savagely beating her mother and brother. Police said they believe the man knew of the fourth-grade girl through one of her former schoolmates — though neither Jennette nor her family recognized him. The man looked like a police sketch of the suspect and had injuries consistent with what police expected from the struggle he had with Jennette's mother, Police Chief William Lansdowne said. "We're very confident this is the right person," Lansdowne said. The arrest came just eight hours after the girl turned up safe. Police said she was probably dropped off at the convenience store by her captor, who may have been frightened by the attention the case received.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:55:53 PM EDT
someone give that dog a medal! or a steak!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:39:42 PM EDT
I wonder where the outrage is !!!!!!! [shock] The POLICE caught a bad man and the bad man was bit by a POLICE DOG [shock] Nice to have around sometimes are'nt they. [;D]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:56:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/10/2003 3:57:26 PM EDT by SWIRE]
You seem to be trying to provoke something...I'm game. It's a good thing the bad guy didn't shoot the dog, then he would be charged with killing a police officer. Unlike what happens when the police shoot a dog after it walks out of a car that they refused to close the door on. I don't think anyone here has a problem when the police do their job. It's when they mess up and then try to cover it up or otherwise get away with it by blaming everyone else. If they would actually admit they did wrong, sure people would get upset but it wouldn't breed the mistrust that we see today. Oh yeah, IBTL.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 4:04:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SWIRE: You seem to be trying to provoke something...I'm game. It's a good thing the bad guy didn't shoot the dog, then he would be charged with killing a police officer. Unlike what happens when the police shoot a dog after it walks out of a car that they refused to close the door on. I don't think anyone here has a problem when the police do their job. It's when they mess up and then try to cover it up or otherwise get away with it by blaming everyone else. If they would actually admit they did wrong, sure people would get upset but it wouldn't breed the mistrust that we see today. Oh yeah, IBTL.
View Quote
No problem here, I am with you 100%. I dont like it when people suck at their job either. No matter what they do.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 4:07:57 PM EDT
No Cigar!!! [:D] Dog was just doing what the taxpayer feeds 'em for. I AM, however, glad to see he made it home safe that night!!! [snoopy]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:50:26 AM EDT
In a civilized country, that girl's father would be allowed 5 minutes alone with that scumbag.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:11:58 AM EDT
The scumbag's face was covered with a mask so you couldn't see his mug. I did see his mug later on though. What's up with the facemask shit????
Top Top