Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/17/2005 4:02:47 AM EDT
First, a caveat.  I am happily married and would never cheat, but that doesn't mean that I don't still look at other women, and occasionally fantasize.  I also play the "what if" game (i.e., what if I was single again) when looking at other women.

I've noticed in just the past few months that my view has been changing with regards to what I am looking at and finding attractive.

In my younger days, I was all about the young, nubile, 16+ year olds with the hard bodies, perfect skin and complexion, perfect proportions, etc.  You know, the air-brushed goddesses who were just TOO perfect.

Now, though, I'm finding that I am much more attracted to older (35+ years old), plainer women (still cute, I'd say, but not model beautiful, with some imperfections, a little more weight, etc.)  Hell, I've seen some 50+ year olds that are damn attractive, especially at the hospital I work at (Nurses are the best.)

Anyone else notice this as you age?  I'm 39 now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:06:10 AM EDT
[#1]
not much of a change here (at least the past 10 years or so).... well I guess maybe.... the 18-23 yo range is looking too young
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:11:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I turned 40 this year, with that has come some changes in what I look for in a woman.

The changes in my taste have surprised me though.

Nothing has changed in what I look for physically, it's the spiritual, emotional and intelectual qualities I'm looking for that have dramatically changed.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:11:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm fairly consistent in my likes, big butts and boobs and a pretty face and good attitude.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:12:33 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife is a dark-complected brunette.  Back in the early days, I would be really checking out hot brunettes, blondes, all different hair colors.

Now I'm a brunette guy.  Not saying that I wouldn't hit a blonde if I had the opportunity, but the brunettes attract my attention easier.  I think it's because I've had WAY more really, really hot encounters with brunettes instead of blondes.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:16:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Still want women, not ever gonna change that.

Age, legal to about 35.
Size, no bonebags and as long as they don't outweigh me.
Boobies, Gotta have 2, that's enough for me
Hair, as long as they have it on their head and keep it off other body parts, I'm happy
Yep., I'm still a horndog
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:17:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Nothing has changed as far as I can see.

For casual sex, young is good.

For a real relationship, I would probably stick to a girl within 5 years of my age (as I always have). If you don't, you will be hard-pressed to find common ground. You may think you have, but a comparison of music collections is always the giveaway.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:19:04 AM EDT
[#7]
nope they taste about the same.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:21:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
not much of a change here (at least the past 10 years or so).... well I guess maybe.... the 18-23 yo range is looking too young

Iknow what you mean.Got a daughter in that age bracket who is a college student.When we visit her at the university,although some of the college girls are really attractive and sometimes one might think of younger days, they still seem a little too childish and inmatue.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:29:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
First, a caveat.  I am happily married and would never cheat, but that doesn't mean that I don't still look at other women, and occasionally fantasize.  I also play the "what if" game (i.e., what if I was single again) when looking at other women.

I've noticed in just the past few months that my view has been changing with regards to what I am looking at and finding attractive.

In my younger days, I was all about the young, nubile, 16+ year olds with the hard bodies, perfect skin and complexion, perfect proportions, etc.  You know, the air-brushed goddesses who were just TOO perfect.

Now, though, I'm finding that I am much more attracted to older (35+ years old), plainer women (still cute, I'd say, but not model beautiful, with some imperfections, a little more weight, etc.)  Hell, I've seen some 50+ year olds that are damn attractive, especially at the hospital I work at (Nurses are the best.)

I'm the exact same way. I'm only 36, though.

My girlfriend is just a little thicker than average and I think think she looks great.

When I was a teen, she wouldn't have gotten my attention.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:31:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:40:46 AM EDT
[#11]
My tastes haven’t really changed as to what I find
attractive . I mean think about it . Are there any guy's here
that didn't find at least one of their friends 30-40 Mom hot
when you were 16 ??

Then I found myself single again at 40 years old
So  I did what most divorced guys do at that age .
I went out like a dog in heat and hit a string of
little bouncy bright eyed 20 something’s .

Sure it was fun , but after a couple of years of that
I started longing for adult conversation . So I bumped
up my target age range to 7 years either side of my own .

Now I'm not saying that 10+ years diff can't work , but
it does eliminate the commonality that each generation
shares .

Other then that ..... I will always have a weakness for Redheads
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:46:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My tastes haven’t really changed as to what I find
attractive . I mean think about it . Are there any guy's here
that didn't find at least one of their friends 30-40 Mom hot
when you were 16 ??

Other then that ..... I will always have a weakness for Redheads

A big +1 on those two points

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:50:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Jus because you're chained to the porch that doesn't me you can't look at the nice poodles walking by.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:50:49 AM EDT
[#14]
I am 37 and I started to acquire a taste for Grandmas,,,nottt!!

I believe as u get  older you start to like older woman,  who you likely thought were gross in you younger years.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:52:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah when i was 16-20 I had a thing for older girls like 35-40.

Now I like younger girls...im 25
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:58:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I have some pretty definite statistical requiremnts. At least 60 bpm, minimun of 100/60 and 98.6.

Regards,
Mild Bill
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:59:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Nope....

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:01:29 AM EDT
[#18]
as i get older, i find myself attracted to older women....not really old, but a little older (i'm 25)
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:06:26 AM EDT
[#19]
oops
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:17:02 AM EDT
[#20]
When I was <22, I was happy with any girlfriend I could get.
After I turned 23, I realized 230+lb fat chicks werent acceptable girlfriends.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:18:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:22:33 AM EDT
[#22]
I have always been about the boobies. But yes the older women are more attractice to me. Less problems with them it seems. Too bad I cant test my own theory on this. My wife probably wont approve.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:27:35 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm 43. Next week marks my 11th wedding anniversary. At 40, my wife is at the gym 2 hours per day,
5 days per week.
This has been her routine since I've known her and she's hotter now than ever. My taste hasn't
changed one bit.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:31:59 AM EDT
[#24]
I've been noticing for a while that those nubile little 19 year old bodies have some pretty hot mothers at home. .
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:36:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:56:02 AM EDT
[#26]
I still like 'em warm and breathing.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:31:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
(Nurses are the best.)

Yeah, there's just something about lusty nurses.

You old fart.

My tastes haven't really changed as I've gotten older. Rather, my tastes are fairly cyclic.

I've always had a thing for the "older" women (and by that I mean older than 25/30/35, not "older" as in nursing home, ya sickos). Even when I was a young punk. At 15 - 16 my friends and I would go to the mall; they'd gawk at the 16-17 year old cheerleader types. I thought they were cute too, but I was usually ogling the post-college women.

"Hey man! Check that one out!"

"Dude! She's like 30 years old!!"

"I know, isn't she hot?"

"?"

So, at 28 I find my tastes running the gamut from 18 year old college freshmen hotties with long slender legs, to 40 year old divorcees with swingers that'll knock your block off.

Athletic to voluptous to in-between and back again.Blondes, brunettes, and redheads (always have a special place), need-a-baloney-sandwich to more-cushion-for-the-pushin'.

As long as they're not freakazoids.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:33:27 AM EDT
[#28]
We used to grade women on a 1 to 10 scale, after the movie "10".  

Now, the scale ranges are digital:  Yes or No.

There are sure a lot of Yes in the world today.

Hit it!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:35:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Living in a college town with two major universities within 7 miles I get treated daily to some hard body co-eds but now that I am almost 30 the older womenz are becoming more attractive. How ever I am lucky to be dating a girl who is 4 years younger than me.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:42:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#31]
well, i suspect that this isn't an unusual progression, but when younger, i was attacted primarily attracted to the hot, loud, wild-child kinds of women.  while that is still attractive to me, i am now more drawn to women with a sense of dignity--a woman who could be a queen,
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
We used to grade women on a 1 to 10 scale, after the movie "10".  

Now, the scale ranges are digital:  Yes or No.

There are sure a lot of Yes in the world today.

Hit it!

INdeed.

Ill only get more picky if there is a group of them.  Okay, that one would be first, her second...

But really, its like car shopping.  I watch, I stare, I imagine, but no test drives.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#33]
I like college girls...no matter how old I get, they just stay the same age.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Try to talk your wife into a managitwa. (I ain't french.)

you never know, you may get lucky, or in the dog house for a few weeks

PS. I'm married to a much older woman
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

It took me a while to figure that one out. For a while there I thought you meant 'manginatwat'.

Ménage-à-trois
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:29:13 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I'm fairly consistent in my likes, big butts and boobs and a pretty face and good attitude.

Ditto.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:29:46 AM EDT
[#37]
i'm pretty much like most of you guys, "any port in a storm!" but i find i'm also interested in hot young teenage bimbos too! the way some of them dress and act would give the pope a chubby!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It took me a while to figure that one out. For a while there I thought you meant 'manginatwat'.

Ménage-à-trois

thanks for the spelling correction.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:36:23 AM EDT
[#39]
HAH!!

my other half is on this board...im not saying a damn thing
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
HAH!!

my other half is on this board...im not saying a damn thing

All I'm saying is I didn't get a "No"
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#41]
not realley...still a Christy Canyon,Hyapatia Lee kinda dude
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
not really...still a Christy Canyon,Hyapatia Lee kinda dude

*in voice of guy who does the Samuel Adams beer commerical*

Always a good choice!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:55:08 PM EDT
[#43]
I have really learned how to appreciate black women.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Have your tastes in the opposite sex changed as you aged ?

Nope -still looking for a woman who has drive
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

My tastes haven't really changed as I've gotten older. Rather, my tastes are fairly cyclic.

I've always had a thing for the "older" women (and by that I mean older than 25/30/35, not "older" as in nursing home, ya sickos). Even when I was a young punk. At 15 - 16 my friends and I would go to the mall; they'd gawk at the 16-17 year old cheerleader types. I thought they were cute too, but I was usually ogling the post-college women.

"Hey man! Check that one out!"

"Dude! She's like 30 years old!!"

"I know, isn't she hot?"

"?"

So, at 28 I find my tastes running the gamut from 18 year old college freshmen hotties with long slender legs, to 40 year old divorcees with swingers that'll knock your block off.

A buddy from Jr HS had a smoking hot MILF that was responsible for many, many kittens meeting their maker.  Tall brunette, major boobage, long legs, etc & got married/had kids young so she was only in her mid-late '30s at the time........

Another buddy had a hot older sister.  Only ~4 years older but when you're in the 8th grade it matters.  Oogle girls your own age (flat chested to small, little to no butt) vs your buddie's senior in HS stacked (D cup+) curvy brunette sister?  

Athletic to voluptous to in-between and back again.Blondes, brunettes, and redheads (always have a special place), need-a-baloney-sandwich to more-cushion-for-the-pushin'.

As long as they're not freakazoids.

+1 with the addition of Hispanic, Black, Asian & other non vanilla options.  

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#46]
I've noticed I'm drawn to more curves and slightly heavier women than when I was 18
(31 now)...  Perhaps just sensing their fertility.... Or maybe just appreciating the "Real" women, not the plastic Barbie types from college and early in my career.

ETA- Natural Redheads still trump all though...  Can't figure it out but I lose all reason and sensibility for them.  Especially if they also have green or blue eyes.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#47]
I like pie
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#48]
As long as they have the kind of legs I like, they are good to go.

What kind of legs do I like?

The ones that have feet at one end, and pussy on the other....
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:54:16 PM EDT
[#49]
When I was in college I was attracted to hot college girls and hot wimmenz in their later 20s.

30+ years later I'm attaracted to hot college girls and hot wimmenz in their later 20s.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
When I was in college I was attracted to hot college girls and hot wimmenz in their later 20s.

30+ years later I'm attaracted to hot college girls and hot wimmenz in their later 20s.[/quoteTHIS E.Z.'S STILL PREETY HOT  SIR' MAYBE YOU BETTER SURF SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABO0UT SURFING MAJOR YOUR FROM GOD DAMN NEW JERSEy!!!Gimmie that rifle soldie!!!r,DELTA ONE THIS IS BIG DUKE SIX, GOD DAMN IT I WANT THAT TREE
LINE FIRED ON !!!Rodger big duke,This is dog one six stand by.........................
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top