Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/7/2002 7:12:42 AM EDT
I've been watching the talking heads on NPR wring their fists over the triumph of Fox News. They ask why Fox is beating out all of the other contenders, and they conclude that it's because Americans just aren't as smart (read liberal) as they are. This is happening in conjunction with Letterman's possible move and Ted Koppel's possible demise. Meanwhile I'm just sitting back and laughing.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:51:03 AM EDT
Few other things in politics give me cause for real, hearty, belly laughs than liberal’s ignorance and hypocrisy. Many, many times I hear of or meet liberals who suffer from the basic, cat that thinks it’s a dog, disorder. “I am – (yet they-) - progressive.” - do the same thing everyone’s been doing for centuries - open minded.” - forbid you from believing in anything that they don’t - different.” - get tattoos and piercing just like everyone else - intelligent.” - rarely think for themselves. make short sighted decisions… - free.” - don’t understand the responsibilities inherent with freedom Sometimes I just want to roll up a newspaper and ….
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:09:49 AM EDT
I'm noticing - and hoping for a continuing trend toward more "Fair and Balanced." Unfortunately "Dave-for-Ted" has far more to do with Ted's audience demographics - read older- and Dave's audience demo's - read 18-49 - than any philosophical change. This proposed change is about money. Unfortunately.
Top Top