Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2002 5:44:54 AM EDT
These guys are doing what I have only dreamed of on occasion!  I can only imagine how much stress one could relieve blasting a PC.  Sometimes I wish I could shoot my computer right off my desk here at the office.

[url]http://www.shootmycomputer.com/ids/index.cgi?mode=album&album=./Repair%20THIS[/url]

enjoy,

BBURN
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#1]
dude thats a goldern greek tradgety.

some of that stuff is really good. there blowing away svga monitors, pentium III class mothrboards, perfectly good cd rom drives. its terrible, noe 486's and other obsolete stuff, thats a great re-use of an otherwise non-renuable resourse.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:08:00 AM EDT
[#2]
As long as they clean the crap up.  There is a popular shooting spot near me in the mountains, a beautiful location.  Its been trashed by people shooting computers, fruit, household appliances, and a myriad of other junk.  Lazy pricks.  [pissed]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:19:02 AM EDT
[#3]
True.  My computer at home is probably not as nice as some the stuff they're shooting!  Oh, well, it's a sacrifice they willingly made so that we could all enjoy.

Yeah, it's a shame that a lot of shooting ranges get pretty trashed up.  Another reason why I wish I had 40+ acres of land to call my own!

BBURN
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 3:09:05 PM EDT
[#4]
We have a popular plinking place in the woods near here, but we don't use it ourselves. All the friggin' trash and stuff gives us all a bad name. So we go depper into the woods to shoot, and we pick up everything from brass to shot-up clays to paper target pieces.

Haven't shot any computers yet, but my boss is giving me an old HP business calculator to deal with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top