Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 5/2/2002 6:11:54 PM EDT
I was looking at this months issue of the American Rifleman and began to wonder. Last month the NRA had a sweepstakes giving away guns if you recruited members, this month you can win a trip to a NASCAR race. HAs anyone here every won a prize in any contest like this from the NRA or know someone who has? Just wondering do they really give away all that stuff.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:14:10 PM EDT
I would consider myself a loser if I went to a NASCAR race. Please don't make me go!
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:24:38 PM EDT
In February I attended our local NRA banquet as guest of a local car dealership (free $40.00 ticket) and as I entered the door the budweiser girls insisted on me buying some raffle tickets, so I said what the heck and bought a few. At the end of the night it was quite blurry, due to all that free beer, my raffle ticket was called and as I walked to the table to retrieve a raincoat I thought, a Benelli Nova was handed to me. This was very good! A camoed 31/2 Nova with 2 digit NRA serial#. This is definately a keep in the box gun, though I hate having a smoke pole that I can't shoot. Lucky I was.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:57:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By I_run_with_scissors: ....This is definately a keep in the box gun, though I hate having a smoke pole that I can't shoot. Lucky I was.
View Quote
I hate you! [;)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 8:40:33 PM EDT
I was kind of wondering the same thing. What the hell, I enter everyday online [url]https://www.nrahq.org/winston/sweepsform.asp[/url]
Top Top