Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2003 7:39:30 AM EDT
One winter it was really cold in my apartment.  I was wearing a loose-fitting T-Shirt.  So I went to the gas stove and turned on a couple burners and put my back towards the stove to warm it up.  My head was angled so I was looking at the wall next to the stove.  I was lucky, because I saw an orange flickering on the wall and I realized I had caught myself on fire.  Luckily, I was wearing a "wife-beater" undershirt so the flames weren't directly on my skin.

As soon as I saw the orange flickering, I took the shirt off over my head and threw it on the floor, burned the carpet.  Then I grabbed it and put it in the kitchen sink and doused the flame.  In the process of taking my shirt off, I singed some of the hair off my head, but had no real injury.  I was damn lucky to be wearing an undershirt that kept me from getting burned.

So have you ever set yourself on fire?

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#1]
No, Nick, can't say as I have................
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:47:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Setting myself on Fire is one of those things I typically try to avoid......
--RR
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:51:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Setting myself on Fire is one of those things I typically try to avoid......
--RR
View Quote

Same here[:D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:51:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:52:02 AM EDT
[#5]
A few weeks ago I was grilling a steak on our gas grill. I turned the thing over and the juices from the steak caused a flare-up that reached out and enveloped my head. Singed everything north of the neck and scared the bejeezus out of me....

No permanent harm, though. I lean well back now whenever I flip a large steak...
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:54:40 AM EDT
[#6]
No but I heard of some guy on ARFCOM doing it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:55:28 AM EDT
[#7]
A grad student in my lab a few years back got a bit close to a Bunsen burner in an undergraduate chemistry lab. Took him a couple too many strikes to light it up. Ended up with a reverse mohawk. Knowing this student, and attempting to train him over the course of 2-3 years, I wasn't terribly surprised[:D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:57:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Ummmmm, no.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:01:12 AM EDT
[#9]
There was another time I deliberately set myself on fire, but since it was deliberate, I had rigged up a "safety system" ahead of time.

I put on a thermal underwear shirt and doused it with water.  Then I put on a long-sleeved T-shirt over that and soaked it in rubbing alcohol, and lit the alcohol on fire.  I burned for about 10-15 seconds before I had a friend dump a bucket of water on me.  It was way cool.

Before I did this out in "real life" I tested the safety apparatus at home in the shower so I could extinguish myself if it didn't work well, but the wet thermal underwear did a good job of keeping me from getting burned.  Way cool!

Kids, don't try this at home.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:01:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Back in high school, I mowed lawns.  One mower was impossible to start when hot so I refilled it running for the larger jobs.  One time I was not so lucky...The gas can had a POS plastic nozzle so I had to hold it in a bent position to keep it in the tank.

I was nearly finsihed filling this running mower when disaster struck.  The plastic nozzle pulled out of the can, spilling gasoline all over the place and on my left hand.

In a flash of a second, my whole world EXPLODED,  I was surrounded by fire, my hand was on fire, there was a flaming gas can and a mower set on fire.

I ran away with hand on fire while a friend dumped a fire extinguisher on the mess.  My hand was a mess...blisters had already formed and I was in serious pain.  There was no charring so I just had a good second degree.

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes.

A few years back I was welding steel.
Stupidly, I was wearing a pair of jeans that had a frayed hole in the knee.
If you've welded, you know that you constantly feel the slag and sparks bouncing off your skin.  You learn to ignore these brief moments of pain.
Well, one of these "brief moments" continued.  So I looked down, flipped up the mask, an saw roaring flames from my knee to my chest.
Put myself out pretty quickly, and checked my skin.  It was red and VERY swollen, but no blisters.
They came within the next couple of minutes.
It hurt.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:06:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Back in high school, I mowed lawns.  One mower was impossible to start when hot so I refilled it running for the larger jobs.  One time I was not so lucky...The gas can had a POS plastic nozzle so I had to hold it in a bent position to keep it in the tank.

I was nearly finsihed filling this running mower when disaster struck.  The plastic nozzle pulled out of the can, spilling gasoline all over the place and on my left hand.

In a flash of a second, my whole world EXPLODED,  I was surrounded by fire, my hand was on fire, there was a flaming gas can and a mower set on fire.

I ran away with hand on fire while a friend dumped a fire extinguisher on the mess.  My hand was a mess...blisters had already formed and I was in serious pain.  There was no charring so I just had a good second degree.

View Quote

Damn, that's gotta suck!  I set my hand on fire when I was a kid with a chemistry set.  My hand got covered in ethanol from the alcohol burner and when I lit the alcohol burner, my hand lit on fire also.  I only had to do that once to learn my lesson.  I panicked and waved my hand around, those flames were a bitch to put out!

I'd hate to imagine what would happen if it were gasoline.  I feel for you, man!

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:09:17 AM EDT
[#13]
In the words of Frankenstein "FIRE BAD!!! FIRE BAD!!!" [:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:09:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Not I, said the spider to the fly.

A dorm-mate can't say the same though.  I watched the poor [s]guy[/s]fool do a harbor light.  (Shot of grain that is lit.  When you drink, toss it back violently so the bottom contents envelop the upper and put of the flame as it slides into your throat.)  He hesitated, dousing his face in flaming alcohol.  Nothing more serious than singed facial hair and a little pinking of the cheeks.  Lucky for him.

Darwinism at its finest.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:12:21 AM EDT
[#15]
I came close once.

I was young and the parents bought their first gas grill.  One day, no matter how much it sparked, it refused to light.  So of course I come up with the brilliant plan to close the lid and let the gas build up.  See where it's going?

I waited a couple of minutes, popped the lid, hit the striker and watched as the flames quickly spread across the bottom.  I remember starting the thought that it looked just like the fires in the movie Backdraft.  Before that thought could be completed I was nailed in the chest by a fireball.  It rolled up my chest and across my face.  I had quickly brought my hands and arms up to protect myself.

I ran inside and checked for eyebrows, they were still there thankfully.  My forearms, hands and face were red and I had hairless arms for about a month.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Yep.

On July 4th when I was 14.  We had a bunch of Texas bottle rockets (they're huge) and we ripped the sticks off a couple of them.  Well, we set the first one down, lit it, then ran like hell.  It just spun around in circle then popped about 15 seconds later, not real impressive.  We set the second one down, lit it, then we decided to just back off a couple of feet....that was dumb.  This one spun around, hit a rock, bounced off, and came right at me.  It hit me square in the chest, bounced off, hit the ground, then it jumped right back up on me and exploded, thus setting my brand new shirt on fire.  We managed to get the fire out before it could really hurt me but I still have a small scar on my chest where the fire got me a little bit.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:19:24 AM EDT
[#17]
I've found that using a good hand lotion will keep me from generating enough friction to set myself on fire. [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/tosser1.gif[/img]

[:D]

CJ
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:38:42 AM EDT
[#18]
N_Viejo after reading of your adventures playing with fire, it brings to mind the old question, did your parents have any children that lived.
I'll be wasiting to read of your lastest adventure at "JACKASS".
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#19]
I have a vivid child hood memory of a nieghbor who was badly sunburned-to the point his skin was red and bubbly, like melted velveeta cheese.

Not exactly setting yourself on fire, but that HAD to hurt...
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Um....yeah, I did.

While in service, I had the responsibility of burning classified paper waste.  They were held in what looked like striped grocery bags and were known as burnbags.  They were burned in an incinerator which could hold roughly 30 bags at a time. It would take about 15 minutes for them to burn down. At this point you would open the door to the incinerator and push in a metal rake to break up any bulk paper that hadn't fully burned.  To protect yourself from the heat, you had a set of silver fire gloves and a fire hood as well.  The hood covered your head, about midway down your chest and to about two inches above your elbow.  The gloves covered up to about two inches below your elbow.  To protect the four exposed inches at your elbow, I would wear a heavy jacket.  

As I got more experienced with the incinerator, I became more bold in facing the flames...a little too bold, that is.  One day, I had a couple of hundred bags to go through and got a little too agressive and impatient in stoking the flames.  I was giving the fire a good raking when I was hit from the side with a bucket of VERY cold water.  I slammed the door of the incinerator shut and ripped off the fire hood.  I was very ticked off.  I calmed down a bit though when the guy who threw the water on me pointed at the part of my jacket that wasn't covered by the fire equipment.  The top part of the jacket had been burnt away and the fiber filling inside had started to melt.  

I wonder how much longer it would have taken before I would have done the Richard Pryor dance.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Never set myself on fire....

So if you have set yourself on fire...does that make you a "flamer"?    
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:32:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Refilling my first zippo.  The fluid dripped out the wick, and all down my hand.  I figured it was full, put it back together and immediately struck the flint.

Ooops.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 10:19:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Refilling my first zippo.  The fluid dripped out the wick, and all down my hand.  I figured it was full, put it back together and immediately struck the flint.

Ooops.
View Quote

Yeah, I forgot about that one.  I've done that too.  Damn, I set myself on fire so many times, I can't remember them all until you guys remind me!!  [img]http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/angryfire.gif[/img]

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#25]
... Waiting for Computerguy to post.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#26]
And yet another story of fire...

High school chemistry class, back in the days actualy experiments were performed using among other things, a Bunsen burner.

Anyhow, Token, the single student in the class of African descent, sets his hair on fire.  Damn Jerry Curl is FLAMMABLE!  Man did that stink!  Of course he was majorly upset as he fancied himself as a little haughty, uppity type and he had just immitated Michael Jackson, save Pepsi.  I pointed out that Pepsi would be good for the burns, this just ticked him off even further and he took some swings at me.  No, he never landed any.  

This was shortly after the Ignited Negro College was established by Richard Pryor and Michael Jackson so it was fresh humor.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 10:54:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Never set myself on fire....

So if you have set yourself on fire...does that make you a "flamer"?    
View Quote

Only if you do it while cornholing a guy.

I set myself on fire in science lab in middle school once.  I can't remember what we were doing, but it wasn't much fun and it involved alcohol burners.  Being the pyromaniac that I was and still am, I decided that soaking things in alcohol and igniting them was a good idea.  Well, I had soaked a spare wick and was lighting it and blowing it out.  All of a sudden the entire thing catches and a small fireball sets my hair alight.  So I jump up and beat the flames on my head with one hand and wave around the fire in my hand, which I quickly drop and then step on in an attempt to put it out(all the while the two guys I was doing the thing with were laughing their asses off).  Meanwhile, my other hand has managed to put out my burning hair, and I pick up the burning wick and toss it into the sink.  THe flaming alchy that was squeezed out onto the sole of my shoe went out fairly quickly.  All of this and my teacher didn't even notice the head full of burned hair that I was hiding when he came around.  

Man am I glad it was just hair.  I learned my lesson and haven't immolated myself since.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#29]
I've witnessed a few "person on fire" incidents, a couple horrific ones that I don't care to discuss here but this is one that was rather unusual and unpredictable.
I was about 20 years old working in a machine shop at the time. I was running a mill and there was a guy about 15 feet behind me running a surface grinder. I suddenly heard the screeching sound of a grinding wheel taking "way too big" a bite and I looked around to see a huge fireball engulf the surface grinder and the operator. It was one of those flash type explosions that are gone in just a few seconds. The guy was not seriously burned but he was left hairless for a few weeks.
After a little investigating here's what we realized happened. This was a large B&S surface grinder with auto feed/auto traverse on the table. The guy was grinding aluminum and he was hand spraying a metal polish from a steel aerosol can (flammable like WD-40) to keep the wheel from loading up and provide a good surface finish. Seems perfectly safe? Aluminum doesn’t spark, but…..This grinder had a very powerful magnetic chuck which is used to hold the workpiece in place. Granted he was grinding aluminum, which is non-magnetic, but he had the magnet turned on to hold steel parallels in position which in turn captured the aluminum workpiece. As the table was stroking back and forth automatically he reached in close with the aerosol can to spray the workpiece. Bing! the magnetic chuck being turned up to full power snatched the can right out of his hand. The can is now locked onto the grinding table and here we go. The next stroke of the table feeds the can directly into the wheel and screeeeeech!!!! BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Needless to say we were directed to use metal polish in non-aerosol spray bottles after that….

--RR
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#30]
I once got a little over-enthusiastic with a can of gasoline I was using to start a brush pile on fire.  When I lit it up, the ensuing fireball engulfed my lower body, setting fire to the frayed knees of my jeans.  I was able to pat it out with my hands.  Fortunately, I at least had had the common sense to move the gasoline can far away before I lit the fire; otherwise, it probably would've exploded and ruined my whole day.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
no, but i have met a few folks i have thought it might be fun to ignite [:D]
View Quote

Shortly after Richard Pryor got burned on Coke, Michael Jackson got burned on Pepsi.

Shortly after that, they got together and formed a new charity: The Ignited Negro College Fund.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Hasn't everyone?
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:58:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone for lab incidents?

I have plenty of time in the lab...lot of flammable stuff there but NO ACCIDENTS.

The neatest?  I was making an alcohol solution from absolute EtOH.  I used a graduated cylinder to measure a known volume of it and forgot I had a burner going to draw capilary tubes for thin layer chromatography.  Once I had poured the EtOH in the water, I set the graduate down next to the burner.  The fumes in the empty (but wet) graduate ignited with a strange WOOF that had a whistle to it.  

Interesting, wonder if it will do that again. Sure enough, its repeatable.  Then the students started wondering what that noise was.  Kewl, I had an audience!

I could make music with various sizes of graduated cylinders BUT recharging them for each note was difficult...but I still have a concept of a "fire organ".
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:12:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Hasn't everyone?
View Quote

I think almost everyone here has, at one point in time, sprayed something flammable on their hand and lit it.  I know I have.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Yes.

A few years back I was welding steel.
Stupidly, I was wearing a pair of jeans that had a frayed hole in the knee.
If you've welded, you know that you constantly feel the slag and sparks bouncing off your skin. You learn to ignore these brief moments of pain.
Well, one of these "brief moments" continued. So I looked down, flipped up the mask, an saw roaring flames from my knee to my chest.
Put myself out pretty quickly, and checked my skin. It was red and VERY swollen, but no blisters.
They came within the next couple of minutes.
It hurt.
View Quote

i had this exact same thing happen to me. pretty much word for word, however i was lucky enough that it just made my knee a little red and sore, no real burning of the flesh.

this other time...

i burn our trash because we live in the middle of no where and there is no trash service. i was cleaning out the bathroom and had about 15 cans of shaving cream and 3  cans of hairspray. everyone knows not to burn aerosol cans, but if you poke a hole in them and let all the pressure out it is ok. i put holes in all the cans then throw them into an empty 50 pound dog food bag that was on its way to the burn barrel. when i get outside i realize that a couple of the shaving cream cans still had a little bit of cream left in them, and it had oozed out all over the place. so i obviously wonder what would happen if i lit the cream on fire. i reach about halfway down in the back, and flick my lighter. turns out that shaving cream isn't very flammable, but the left over hairspray that had also leaked out of the cans is EXTREMELY FUCKING FLAMMABLE!!!! lost all the hair on my right arm, and had crispy eyebrows for a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:34:11 PM EDT
[#36]
One time I was lighting a fire in my girlfriends father's fireplace, I had one of the BIG boxes of strike anywhere matches. After I got the fire lit I started to head to the kitchen to put the matches away.  Somewhere along the way I got preocupied and put the box of matches in my pocket.  (I had fairly baggy pants on)

So then maybe a half hour later I sat down on the couch.  This bent and put pressure on the huge box of matches that I had forgotten was in my pocket.  All of the sudden I hear SWOOOOSH!!!!  The entire box of matches had gone up..  it was more like an explosion!  I took my pants off as quickly as I could.. (remember, my girlfriend's father was in the room, so this was slightly embarassing)

My pants were completly ruined, there was no pocket left, but I was Ok.  I had to borrow a pair of pants from her dad, and I swear he gave me the goofiest pants he had!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Who wants to fess up as being the brain trust behind [url=http://www.sublimedirectory.com/mow.wmv]this video[/url]?
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
...but I still have a concept of a "fire organ".
View Quote

To much info!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Shortly after that, they got together and formed a new charity: The Ignited Negro College Fund.
View Quote

Now thats funny! [lol]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:20:10 PM EDT
[#40]
I was washing my hands with gasoline to get some grease off of them, and I was rubbing to hard and my hands started on fire.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#41]
When I was 17 I was starting a fire in the fire pit ( brush and stuff) I could not get it going for love nor money...

I finally went and got a 5 gallon gas can...

Poured it on the pile....

WOOOSH!

I had forgotten that I had a fire 3 days earlier and there was a live coal under the grate!

There I am holding a can of flaming gas...

My right arm on fire!!

Dam.....scary!!

I managed to put it all out.....

Dad was some pissed!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#42]
yeah, with some Bacardi 151 once

I was young dumb & drunk [booze]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#43]
I have the opposite parallel to Storm's story. My Dad has always taught me lessons the hard way (like smoke a whole pack of cigarettes at 14 and see how you feel sort of stuff). So I was around 14 or 15 and we had a huge pile of brush to burn but alas we only had gasoline. So he tells me to pour it all around the brush pile while he rigs up a 10 foot long stick with a rag on the end. We then move the gas well out of the way. He lights the rag on fire and tells me to walk up to a little gas trail I made to light the stack on fire. FIREBALL. The best part was the fumes had soaked into my clothes so I flashed really quickly but then immediately went out again. It was February at the lake in Alabama and I had jumped into the water for good measure. Hard knocks,baby.

Here is a good lab experiment requiring ether, a petri dish and a fan. Put the fan in a window with the air blowing outwards and turn on. Put bunsen burner in front of fan. Walk across room and place petri dish in windowsill. Pour small volume of ether in petri dish. Open window holding petri dish. Move away from path between petri dish and bunsen burner. When the ether fumes hit the burner there is a sudden VVVVVVVHHHHHWWWWWWHHHHOOOOOMMMMMPPPPPP and a flame races to the petri dish and KABOOM!!! It is impressive. Don't try at home, kids I am a professional (professional jackass that is [:E] )
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#44]
2 stories

1. When I was 10, we got sent home early because of snow. I thought i would do my parents favor and shovel the snow, but thought I could melt it off. I got FFF blackpowder for my muzzleloader and poured out a test spot in the back yard. I tried to drop amatch on it but it would catch. I then bent over to light it and POOF! Eyebrows singed and blackface like ted danson doing Sambo.

2. After a football game about 40 of us in a buddy's back yard with 2 kegs and other festivities. A friend poured gas on the fire and flame climbed back up the stream and caught can on fire. Dropped the can then kicked it then fire spread to about a 10 foot circle. Another buddy then grabbed a hose and started running towards the fire, howeever hose got caught on truck tire and he fell to the ground. Reminded of keystone cops. finally extra fire was put out, and then party resumed.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:42:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Junior year of high school, Chem class.  My lab partner and I were lighting a bunsen burner.  I'm holding the striker and she is operating the gas.  I start striking, but nothing happens.  She didn't have the gas on.  I say something and she turns it on full blast.  Ended up singing all of the hair on my arm off.  Still haven't forgiven her for that one.

My parents have an outside woodburner for heat & heating water in the winter.  I was trying to start a fire one cool evening in March, couldn't get the wood to light.  Got a little naptha (Coleman fuel) and tried that.  Ended up setting the entire back yard on fire.  No real heat, but it was weird seeing all of that grass on fire.  Got a little on my pants, just tapped it out.

Camping trip with friends, we're a little soused thanks to a gallon of homemade wine.  We start throwing stuff into the fire.  Shake up a can of Pepsi and throw it in, nothing happens.  Then we grab an empty Coleman fuel can out of someone's truck and throw it on the fire.  We run away, wait about 5 minutes, and nothing happens.  We start easing towards the fire, get about 10 feet away and the can explodes.  Fire went everywhere, thankfully none of us got hurt.  The cap off of the can put a dent in my friend's truck.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Not exactly setting yourself on fire, but;

When I was having a little summer vacation at MCRD Parris Island, the Drill Instructors had a test of discipline.

The Drill Instructor would order a private to lock up at attention, then squirt some lighter fluid on the crotch of the privates utilities (trousers), then light it up.

The test of discipline was to stay at attention while your crotch was on fire.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#47]
YES, add me to the welding group

was in jr college, welding class, wearing a flannal shirt, was welding away with arc welder, strangely things started to feel a bit warmer than normal, stop welding look down and see my shirt is on fire, and rising UP to my face, pat it down with gloves, no problem.

they say to always wear cotton or wool while welding because it burns off you, where synthetics will melt and stick to your skin.

before and after that incident i have always refered to flannal shirts as "flammable shirt", and now i know they really are.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:27:52 AM EDT
[#48]
No, but I did set a huge field on fire.

You should have seen all the fire trucks.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:48:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I've found that using a good hand lotion will keep me from generating enough friction to set myself on fire. [url]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/tosser1.gif[/url]

[:D]

CJ
View Quote

Roger that [;D]

I've set many things on fire in my days, but I can gladly say I was not one of them.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:19:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top