Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 6/27/2002 9:10:46 AM EDT
[url]http://web.israelinsider.com/bin/en.jsp?enPage=ArticlePage&enDisplay=view&enDispWhat=object&enDispWho=Article%5El1174&enZone=Diplomacy&enVersion=0&[/url] this is what bothers me the most.
The case against Sharon arose from a Belgian law, passed in 1993, which permits Belgian courts to try cases of war crimes and crimes against humanity and genocide, regardless of where they took place or the nationality or residence of either the victims or the accused.
View Quote
huh? [>:/] does the word "sovereign" mean anything to anybody?
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 9:18:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/27/2002 9:19:23 AM EDT by The_Macallan]
Originally Posted By ARLady: huh? [>:/] does the word "sovereign" mean anything to anybody?
View Quote
[i]{Kofi Annan accent}[/i] Yes! "Sovereign" is something we step over on the way to a One-World Utopia of Peace, Economic Equality and Mandatory Tolerance for all!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 9:21:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan:
Originally Posted By ARLady: huh? [>:/] does the word "sovereign" mean anything to anybody?
View Quote
[i]{Kofi Annan accent}[/i] Yes! "Sovereign" is something we step over on the way to a One-World Utopia of Peace, Economic Equality and Mandatory Tolerance for all!
View Quote
What do you call it when "Mandatory Tolerance" won't "tolerate" a sovereign nation? . . . . . . . . . . . . . hypocrisy!
Top Top