Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 8:16:01 AM EDT
A couple of weeks ago the boys and I were eating something. I was putting pepper on my food and my youngest son said something like, yuck. I told him putting pepper on your food would put hair on your balls.  

He now puts pepper on everything.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:17:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:17:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:17:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
A couple of weeks ago the boys and I were eating something. I was putting pepper on my food and my youngest son said something like, yuck. I told him putting pepper on your food would put hair on your balls.  

I think you've created a mirror image of yourself.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:18:17 AM EDT
[#4]
HaHa, You don't really wish you could take that back  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:18:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:19:18 AM EDT
[#6]
 My husband did something similar to my oldest boy.  He didn't want to eat his brussel sprouts and my hubby whispered in his ears that brussel sprouts would make him...*ahem* bigger and low and behold not only did he eat his brussel sprouts he kept requesting them for dinner!  

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:20:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#8]
We were eating breakfast this morning and the kid put pepper on his biscuits/gravy and eggs.

My oldest son start laughing, then I started laughing and my step-daughter was asking what was so funny.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:31:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

HEhehhehhehhe.    

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top