Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 4:17:21 AM EDT
Cause the media sure aren't reporting any these days. It seems the special one has waved his wand and we no longer lose any men overseas. Amazing!  But wait the DOD still in reporting casualties how can this be?

Ok you see my point. It just pissed me off to think a US death was big news before the election, but now, not so much. Oh and where are all those pictures of flag draped coffins now that the ban has been lifted??

punk ass mo fo's running this country.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:19:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I mentioned this a week or so ago. I think its just more proof that the MSM was railroading Pres Bush
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:20:47 AM EDT
[#2]
OP, I hadn't thought about it until someone mentioned it.

That is interesting, isn't it?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:27:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I love Bush................... The president was okay too
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:58:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Media bias. Nothing that could be construed as negative toward Barry will be reported.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:19:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I love Bush................... The president was okay too

pah
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:28:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Interesting isn't it?

They used to put pictures of fallen soldiers on the evening news, they are no longer doing that.

I guess a life under Obama is not as important  or newsworthy as it was under G.W.

The General news media is liberal and influencing the sheeple. If people would wake up and pull their head
out there ass they would see how they are being played.

In with the Obligatory f#$k the Commie Obamie
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:38:40 AM EDT
[#7]
It also seems that Afghanistan is heating up after being quiet for a long time.  Could it be that they started getting encouraged by the left some time back and now they know they can really stir the shit?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:18:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Of course there have been no combat casualties since the Annointed One has been coronated. All enemies have laid down their arms and we are at peace. Military casualties only happen under the lead of that war criminal George W. Bush. The media only reports the facts. They would NEVER sensationalize anything to accomplish their own agenda.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:28:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Agenda. Can yew say agenda? Ah - jen - dah.

I lahk the way yew said that.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:33:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes, for a fact they are still being wounded and killed in both Iraq and Afghanistan. I see the MEDEVAC bird fly in to the hospital about 3 times a week on my base. Damn media doesn't even hardly cover it any more. Any one catch that there was a big car bomb in Badgdad yesterday on the evening news?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:35:27 AM EDT
[#11]
It's a combination of desensitization and protection of Obama.  The media would like nothing more than to make Obama look successful, particularly in a time when his action will have a huge impact on long term events.

Another end of the issue is that the media is a bloodthirsty band of misfits who like nothing more than to swim in the bodily fluids of the innocent while feigning some degree of actual concern.  If people have become accepting of both wars, they have to move on to some other major issue to harp on constantly.  That has become the economy.

The media can suck it.

- BG
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:45:43 AM EDT
[#12]
No.

One of my friends in the ANG was recently hurt in a "daisy-chain" IED outside of Kabul(?), it flipped the HMMV and tore the door off, which clocked him square in the waist. He woke up in Germany a few days later.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#13]

God bless our service men and women.

as for the media, well im sure the guy downstairs has plans for them

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:58:24 AM EDT
[#14]
I know from a friend of mine who was over there until a couple weeks ago that we have not stopped taking casualities, nor have we stopped inflicting them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top