Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 6:05:57 AM EDT
My wife and I share an email address ().  But this one from one of her friends I thought was pretty funny. . .

NEW DRUGS FOR WOMEN:

DAMNITOL - Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 full hours.

ST. MOMMA'S WORT - Plant extract that treats mom's depression by rendering preschoolers unconscious for up to two days.

EMPTYNESTROGEN - Suppository that eliminates melancholy and loneliness by reminding you of how awful they were as teenagers and how you couldn't wait till they moved out.

PEPTOBIMBO - Liquid silicone drink for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases breast size, decreases intelligence, and prevents conception.

DUMBEROL - When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low IQ, resulting in enjoyment of country music and pickup trucks.

FLIPITOR - Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.

MENICILLIN - Potent anti-boy-otic for older women. Increases resistance to such lethal lines as, "You make me want to be a better person ..Can we get naked now?".

BUYAGRA - Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping Increases potency, duration, and credit limit of spending spree.

JACKASSPIRIN - Relieves headache caused by a man who can't remember your birthday, anniversary, phone number, or to lift the toilet seat.

ANTI-TALKSIDENT - A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers in elevators.

NAGAMENT - When administered to a boyfriend or husband, provides the same irritation level as nagging him.

-yj
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:27:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:52:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:56:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:58:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:04:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MENICILLIN - Potent anti-boy-otic for older women. Increases resistance to such lethal lines as, "You make me want to be a better person ..Can we get naked now?".

I know a woman apparently taking this one.

That's okay, DF, just ask her other personality if she's taking it, too.

Would she flip out and ravage my body or just murder me?

Get both?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:14:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:48:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get both?

I think you've finally found the situation where getting both is undesirable.

Depends upon how ya look at it, DF...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:41:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get both?

Yep, I could probably watch the whole thing without even breaking a nail.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#9]
This is too funny!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get both?

Yep, I could probably watch the whole thing without even breaking a nail.  

You bringing the popcorn, or should I?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Popcorn and beer:

I be the short one on the right.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

NEW DRUGS FOR WOMEN:

BUYAGRA - Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping Increases potency, duration, and credit limit of spending spree.

Tell me something I don't know.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Bump for anyone needing a giggle.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#14]
 Too funny!  Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top