Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 1:31:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:33:26 PM EDT
[#1]

The only way to stop Syria from being a constant threat and stop them from spreading chaos is to topple the minority government of Bashar Assad and let the majority of Syrians rule.

President Bush did this in Iraq and now that the majority Shia are in power, Iraq is looking inwards, trying to make the lives of its people better. That is what democracies do, they look inward instead of threatening their neighbors, the United States or Israel or the oil supply and with that the world economy. Majority rule means peace. Minority rule, like Bashar Assad’s dictatorship means chaos, terrorism and war.

Sounds more humble near the end.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:38:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#3]
The only writing by Billy Bubba that I am interested in reading, if he ever writes one, is a suicide note.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The only writing by Billy Bubba that I am interested in reading, if he ever writes one, is a suicide note.

ditto.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:51:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I just wonder how/why did you find that site?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:05:14 PM EDT
[#6]
looks fake to me, read the first two entries.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:41:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
looks fake to me, read the first two entries.

What would ever make you think such a thing?

Here's an example of Bill Clinton's character that we've all come to know and loathe:

Roger and the Detox clinic

Roger has broken out of the detox clinic in Arizona and fueled by booze and drugs he is running amok in LA’s seedy clubs and strip joints. Oh God, sometimes I really hate my family. Why can’t they leave me alone for one damn moment? I had such a good time in Asia. Why can’t I be happy?

Now on my first day home in the States I have to help my baby brother of fifty damn years get out of trouble. What is this? His friends tell me he tried to borrow money and when they said no, he went to those guys, who will lend you money, but who don’t send a lawyer, when you miss a payment. They take it out on your knee caps or ribs.

Oh God, the guy is insane and he’s driving me insane too.

I have a speech to make in Los Angeles tomorrow. I’m talking to a group of lawyers. I wish I could cancel that. I’m not in the mood. After that I’m meeting up with Bobbi. I asked her to look for a private detective. She found one. We will visit him tomorrow.

I really hate my brother right now. Right now I wish somebody would give him a good beating.

But he is my brother. I don’t want him to get into trouble and I know he is going to get into trouble, because he is always getting into trouble.

He’s on parole. If the judge finds out what he’s doing he’s going to jail. If he isn’t dead by that time. I fear for his life. That’s why I have to go after him.

posted by Bill Clinton at 5:51 PM  

Eric The(NationalLampoonish)Hun

That's pretty damned good, Eric!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top