Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/17/2004 6:00:45 PM EST
Just a quick little editorial from me:
Hatred can't win an election. Kerry has very few supporters and instead is followed by the Anybody But Bush crowd. I believe that this is analagous to Dole in 1996. Even though I have tremendous respect for Dole, he was a dud candidate, and he was running against the best politician of all time. We hated Clinton with the firey passion of 1,000 hells, but it wasn't enough. It won't be enough this year. Or ever. All of the negative piling on of Bush will only ensure that he wins. Kerry is a nobody, and if he can't give a speech without envoking Bush's name, he will lose.
We are winning, and we will win.
tony
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:06:32 PM EST
Are those chics kissing?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:09:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By AR-10:
Are those chics kissing?

Good response! Well thought out and germane.

Soooo, are those chicks kissing?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:10:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2004 6:12:32 PM EST by Winston_Wolf]
... True my friend, but this country is awash in idiots that have nothing better to do on November 2nd but smoke a doobie, go vote, watch a little MTV and then go back to sleep.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:14:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By Pangea:

Originally Posted By AR-10:
Are those chics kissing?

Good response! Well thought out and germane.

Soooo, are those chicks kissing?

The first response made me laugh, but yours is even better.
They aren't kissing, just hugging. My wife is the one on the right. I guess it's about time for me to post some more pics in the team forum. Hint Hint: Join if you haven't.
tony
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:15:10 PM EST
Hate won't work in an election, maybe a revolution or war but we ain't there yet. These guys are gettin dumber.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:19:52 PM EST
Well, I was going to say I hate Kerry, so that emotion could influence the outcome of an election.

But hate is not the right word. I loath Kerry. Lots of people do, which will likely cost him the election.

So, loosely thought out, hatred of one opponent could win the election for the other opponent, if enough people hate the losing candidate.

Then I saw that avatar...
Top Top