Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/8/2001 1:12:27 PM EDT
Today, I checked an e-mail address of mine...one that I haven't checked in about 5 weeks...and I got some of the nastiest, most hateful mail that I have ever received.[From ar15.comer's] I replied to some that were either friendly and/or more level...but, to the rest of you...who said some things that were really uncalled for...um...screw you.[:|] ch ps...I am changing the email in my profile here...so, the next time I get a barrage of hate mail, I will be able to respond more quickly.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 1:15:51 PM EDT
hi bratty.......no hate here [:P]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 1:29:26 PM EDT
go get 'em!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 1:32:01 PM EDT
ummmm, maybe if you posted some pics, they might think twice next time. It has been awhile ya know.... [:D]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 1:50:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 3:04:04 PM EDT
Hell, give up the names, and post some of the more 'nasty' and 'hateful' emails. I think it's pretty pathetic to hate email someone you don't even know over internet squabbles. So expose these idiots for the immature losers they are...
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 3:29:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By HKocher: Hell, give up the names, and post some of the more 'nasty' and 'hateful' emails. I think it's pretty pathetic to hate email someone you don't even know over internet squabbles. So expose these idiots for the immature losers they are...
View Quote
I agree. Welcome back, bratty. It's been too long. Just don't stay away just because of some losers.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 4:50:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gardenWeasel: [img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/bratty.gif[/img]
View Quote
I'm in LUST, who could send somebody with such a wonderful skill hatefull e-mail??? Nuke the jerk's!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:29:15 PM EDT
Top Top