Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 3:38:52 PM EDT
Ok, got to fess up that I recently ordered from Mark and crew for the first time. My small order of some PMAGs ( yeah I know,) and some Magpul stuff came today complete with the standard Dilio dust, a Christmas Dilio, Sniper competition DvD and a few copies of the pocket Constitution. The 'extra' stuff wasn't expected but thanks for adding it Mark, I've got some new lowers I'm going to build up so ill defiantly be throwing you guys more business.

Just wanted to say thanks Mark, please pass it along to your people....
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Mark is a good man.  No matter how much I freak him out  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:59:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Mark and crew do damn good, all the products are top notch.

I had a Stealth upper and bought one of the very early stripped lowers, very nice and more accurate than me. Made several other orders over the years always fast good service. Too bad I lost it out rafting in Puget Sound when that storm came up.

BUT he has yet to send a hat that fits, I need 7 7/8"s size hat not those little peanut sized hats.

I just ordered a RAT stocka dn a PRS a few days back, we will see what comes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top