Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2001 9:15:37 PM EDT
They can kick the Arabs out of Palestine and take full control of the area for all I care.  Time to ditch their rubber bullets and lock and load.  

They can just say that they're doing their part in the "war against terrorism" and it would literally be the truth.  Go Jews!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
They can kick the Arabs out of Palestine and take full control of the area for all I care.  Time to ditch their rubber bullets and lock and load.  

They can just say that they're doing their part in the "war against terrorism" and it would literally be the truth.  Go Jews!
View Quote

Fine with me. Just do it WITHOUT MY FUCKING MONEY! Those who support Israel should be the ones to pay the $3 billion/yr in aid. It's time they paid for their own cause! [pissed]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:10:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Not today, after what they've said.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:29:58 AM EDT
[#3]
RamblinWreck by the way, the USA gives $ 5 billion a year to Egypt and given billions to the PLO and North Korea.

This site has become so full of ignoramus Jew haters that I seldom visit here anymore.

I’m part American Indian. Go live some ware else and stop stealing from our land.

Good by.

THISISME
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:41:38 AM EDT
[#4]
So if I disagree with this country's policy towards Israel, I am a "Jew hater," and not just someone who disagrees with you because I've come to a different conclusion than you?

I've heard it said:

Stupid is to throw your money down a rathole.
Evil is to insist that the government take money away from my family to throw down your rathole of choice.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So if I disagree with this country's policy towards Israel, I am a "Jew hater," and not just someone who disagrees with you because I've come to a different conclusion than you?
View Quote

In this country, anything you say against Israeli policy or US policy regarding Israel is construed as anti-semitism.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:53:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
In this country, anything you say against Israeli policy or US policy regarding Israel is construed as anti-semitism.
View Quote

Tell me something I don't know! It took TheWind all of three posts to call me a Nazi in the Pollard thread.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Shron's comments as reported on CNN -

"Do not try to appease the Arabs at our expense," Sharon said. "This is unacceptable to us. Israel will not be Czechoslovakia. Israel will fight terrorism."

"We can only count on ourselves," Sharon said. "From now on, we will count only on ourselves."
View Quote

It should be CLEAR by now to anyone WILLING to see the TRUTH,  that Israel's ONLY interest is Israel. Israel is NOT our ally. We are their ally, but they are not OUR ally. Ultimately, I've got no problem with that. I just want us to start treating THEM the way tehy treat US.

We've got 5,000 + dead in a  single day, which I believe is more people than they have  lost in the last TEN years, and they are b!thching because THEY cannot rely on US????

IF, and that's a BIG "if," they are our ally, when do WE get to rely on THEM for something?? And DO NOT talk to me about intelligence. That's simply bullshirt.

Some ally, Israel. With friends like them, you don't need selfish, self-centered, parasitic, ego-maniacal leeches.

Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've heard it said:

Stupid is to throw your money down a rathole.

Evil is to insist that the government take money away from my family to throw down your rathole of choice.
View Quote

That says it ALL, Jarhead.

Link Posted: 10/5/2001 11:03:45 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll close with this -

Israel showed their TRUE colors again.

But again, some will refuse to see.

Just like the abused wife who returns to the husband who physically beats her, some people seem to LIKE being sh!tted on.

Baffles me.

Link Posted: 10/5/2001 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I can't say that I like the Palestinians all that much, but I can see why they are so pissed.  I would be pissed too if the UN came in and arbitrarily decided that my home now belongs to someone else.  Neither side garners too much of my sympathy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top