Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2013 6:46:39 PM EDT
Saturday, I find out a very good friends father, who is a damn good man, has about 2 weeks to live.  Leukemia.

Tonight, I find out a decade long friend of mine has a month, maybe 2, to live.  Amazing lady, very loveable and kind heart person.  Big time heart problems and her body is slowly shutting down.  

Its just.. rough and I find it difficult to hold it together.  Two awesome people that shouldnt be leaving yet.  No, I have not given up hope on them and I wont but damnit its hard.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Stay positive. Stay strong. Use your support groups, friends, family. Just lost my brother and it's hard. It's harder if you try to go it alone.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Stay positive. Stay strong. Use your support groups, friends, family. Just lost my brother and it's hard. It's harder if you try to go it alone.
View Quote
thanks man.

im sorry for your loss

im not doin it alone.  id probably go mad.  as much as i miss my grandfather and grandmother, this is a lot tougher.  theres a lil to it between myself and my decade old friend but thats for me and her.

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Live on FOR them.
We all get a turn.

In the meantime, I understand your grief.
Let them know you'll do your best when they've gone on before you.
Ask that they'll be there for you when you get to where they're going.

Say your prayers, and we'll do the same for you.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:38:51 AM EDT
[#4]
my friends dad lost his battle with leukemia this morning.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry to hear, it seems like those sort of things always happen to the best people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top