Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/12/2005 10:34:37 AM EDT
Seriously - it seems that MOST, not all, but most really really good looking women are messed up.  Snobby, arrogant, psycho, needy, just all f-ed up.

What do you all think?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:38:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup that about covers it, at least 95% of them.  I've met a few that weren't any thing like you describe, very hard to come by though, I've met less than 3 my entire life.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:38:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I hate to agree - but in my limited Experience - YES! lol

Also I have a friend who was going to marry a drop dead gorgeous Model, and she even was pro gun!  She seemed perfect - but she wanted 13+ children, and when he asked what she meant, she started going into a explanation about how she had been going along with his B/S hobbies, and trying to make him think it was all good... Firearms that is, she lied! lol

After a long discussion they went their ways

My 2 cents...  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Seriously - it seems that MOST, not all, but most really really good looking women are messed up.  Snobby, arrogant, psycho, needy, just all f-ed up.

What do you all think?

Yep, I think you;ve just about covered it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:41:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Certainly better than half are.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:41:03 AM EDT
[#5]
it is MY experience that almost ALL women are fucked up SOMEHOW.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes...  I too have a mental disease.   The only symptom is that I am addicted to women significantly better looking (higher on the ladder) than myself.  After every relationship crumbles, I say: "never again!" ...................  Until the next opportunity.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:41:20 AM EDT
[#7]
My cousin's wife is increadably beautiful (sorry, no pics).  She used to be a model.  But she is one of the nicest, down to earth women I have ever met.

Other than her, and some of our board members, yes.  I would agree.  Most really attractive women seem to have a bug up there ass.  When they should have something else........................and...............pics.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

What do you all think?

We should talk. It seems we must be running in the same circles.

edit: I thought you were married?

Oh...and if she's 'messed up'.......go slap her dad. It's partially his fault.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:42:50 AM EDT
[#9]
i met a very attractive woman a long time. She was great. intelligent, funny, very easy on the eyes. Once i got bored, she couldn't let go. She turned into a stalker. She called non-stop from random numbers. It got to the point where i was turning off my ringer so that i could sleep. One night my caller ID box logged 27 calls in 8 hours.Most attractive women know that they are and cannot stand not getting what they want.  It's almost like insulting them not to be attracted to them. No one is perfect though. Perhaps we assume someone who is very beautiful wouldn't have any problems. That's our fault more so than theirs. We set them above avg people b/c of how obsessed our culture is with looks. When we realize they have faults like normal people it seems to have a bit more sting than usual.

Thats my $.02

J
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

What do you all think?

Well if you have 100's of men making lame ass comments to you everyday, you would act the same.

If you want to find truely F-ed just look at some online profiles.  There being screwed up covers all level of attractiveness.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Think about it.  You would be all screwed up if every woman you met tried to get in your pants.  After a while, it messes with your head.  And, it has been going on since you were 12.    At least this is how it was explained to me by a really good looking woman that I used to work with.   She was really sharp.  Both in the looks department as well as the head.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#12]
I bet it's because the beautiful ones get lots of attention, particularly from the wrong people... then the associate with the wrong people and it totally screws them up in the head...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#13]
yeah, pretty much man....my big caveat to myself and other is "somebody, somewhere is tired of her shit"
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:46:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Yup - many of the hotties I meet or have met are usually F-ed up in one way or another.  Maybe its because they know they can be as F-ed up as they want and there will always be a mile-long line of idiots crawling on their hands dknees, willing to put up with her crap, just because she's hot.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:48:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Yes, I would say in complete honesty, (like oath honesty)

that 80% of good looking girls are screwed up.

If you single out just the "10s" than that number is 90-95%.

Its the truth.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#16]
In most cases, the more attractive the woman, the lower the self-esteem.

Breeding grounds for psychological disaster.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
In most cases, the more attractive the woman, the lower the self-esteem.

Breeding grounds for psychological disaster.

Sad part is, if you ever do anything to try and build their self-esteem, it goes to their heads immediately.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:52:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Yep... because they are narcissists to compensate for their true, low self image.

The duality of their psyche is what eventually degenerates into bi-polar or even MPD.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#20]
You either get a beautiful personality or a beautiful woman - if you find both in the same body.........priceless.......Good looks only do so much if the woman acts atrocious......
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:53:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Yep... because they are narcissists to compensate for their true, low self image.

The bright side is that the sex is usually excellent!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:55:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

The duality of their psyche is what eventually degenerates into bi-polar or even MPD.

This is the first time we've agreed on anything in a while.

To be honest, I wish I didn't know all of this.....

I've learned that it's dangerous to compliment a woman......tell her she's attractive, and suddenly, she's too good for you....even if you tell her she's attractive only because it's easier than telling her how ugly she really is.

But I still maintain that this is ultimately the fault of a man...usually their fathers.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Has been my experience. I think that the attention attractive girls get growing up causes issues. I think that they begin to rely on this and look at as the source fo their self worth, while other girls that do not get as much attention find things of more inherent value, like talent or personality as a defining factor of who they are. In the long run relying on looks, even if it is unconcious. produces self-esteem issues, especially as age settles in.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The bright side is that the sex is usually excellent!

My experience before I got married was the hotter the chick (and I've had some DAYUM HOT chicks), the colder the fish until you started to treat them like total shit. The kinkier you treated them, the more they got off.

Then I found one of those priceless ones that are hot and have an awesome, balanced, grounded, intelligent personality.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:00:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've learned that it's dangerous to compliment a woman......tell her she's attractive, and suddenly, she's too good for you....even if you tell her she's attractive only because it's easier than telling her how ugly she really is.

But I still maintain that this is ultimately the fault of a man...usually their fathers.

Yep... or as Adam & Drew and Howard Stern say... Uncle maybe? Cousin? Brother? Neighbor?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:02:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Yes.

Good looks are like Syphilis; once it gets to your brain, you're done for.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:04:22 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Date a better class of women.  I guarantee you they don't all act like that.  Least not in my experience.

It's the fault of our society in general.  Think of how we always treat the pretty ones differently, even as children.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:04:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I thought you were on our side, AR-Owner!
nice.  thanks
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

nice.  thanks

Do you vote?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Date a better class of women.  I guarantee you they don't all act like that.  Least not in my experience.

It's the fault of our society in general.  Think of how we always treat the pretty ones differently, even as children.

Not sure what you mean by 'better class of women'. I doubt that our definitions would match, anyway.

I partially agree about society being at fault.

But I still say that fathers could fix the problem if they'd take a HARD look at how to raise their daughters, and not just assume that they knew what they were doing.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Yes, any woman who is attractive and not presently married is likely to be messed up.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:08:58 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure what you mean by 'better class of women'. I doubt that our definitions would match, anyway.

I mean not screwed up emotionally.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:09:37 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you all think?

We should talk. It seems we must be running in the same circles.

edit: I thought you were married?

Oh...and if she's 'messed up'.......go slap her dad. It's partially his fault.

LOL - I am married, 15 years next week.  VERY happily married thankyouverymuch.  And my wife jokes that the reason we have made it this far is because, in her words, she's a "short fat chick." But I do go to school and work with a LOT of very fine women, and most aree totally F-ed up, especially the ones in the medical field.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

What do you all think?

Thank you for the disclaimer.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

nice.  thanks

Do you vote?

Whatever that has to do with anything, yes, I do vote.
Do you?  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:13:16 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you all think?

But . . . but . . . I thought YOU were pretty messed up.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:14:28 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you all think?

I never said I wasn't.  I just said "thanks for the disclaimer".

I made a post about waxing my goods on a public forums, you think I don't have problems?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Seriously, though, I suppose this makes a lot of sense.  And may explain those women who, even though they are now 40-75 are STILL trying to look hot with surgery, makeup, etc.

Is there ANYTHING more nasty in the world than a once hot woman who is now 65 and trying to look 20 again?  My wife works with one of these and it is disgusting hearing her describe the skin-tight jeans, boob job, facelifts, and inches of makeup this woman subjects herself to in an attempt to look 20 again.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:16:14 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you all think?

I never said I wasn't.  I just said "thanks for the disclaimer".

I made a post about waxing my goods on a public forums, you think I don't have problems?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm - waxing.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#40]
I would say a large majority are.
I have run across some women that are very nice people, extremely atractive and say they have a hard time meeting people.   Because most men feel that very good looking women are bitches. So they don't even bother with gorgeous women.   These women say that it's hard for them to get men interested in them , due to this stereotype.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:16:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Gabby,

your problem wasn't that you posted your waxing problems on an internet forum.  Your problem was that you tried home waxing in the FIRST PLACE!

lol
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:18:23 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Gabby,

your problem wasn't that you posted your waxing problems on an internet forum.  Your problem was that you tried home waxing in the FIRST PLACE!

lol

No kidding, lol.  Razors are your friend!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
nice.  thanks

You say this as if you don't believe the opposite is true.  Handsome men get away with murder too...the bastards!

I know all too well that women make similar comments about eachother.  You shouldn't get that upset.......unless..........unless you are one of the 10s!  If so, nice to meetcha !  Damn this disease!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:25:59 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
nice.  thanks

You say this as if you don't believe the opposite is true.  Handsome men get away with murder too...the bastards!

I know all too well that women make similar comments about eachother.  You shouldn't get that upset.......unless..........unless you are one of the 10s!  If so, nice to meetcha !  Damn this disease!

And I don't trust the fact that you have a preconcieved notion of 'taking sides'.

I'm not into taking sides here.

I'd be perectly happy finding ONE women whos faults I could live with, that could live with mine.

Hasn't happened....yet.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:31:15 AM EDT
[#45]
I post this so often, I may make it my sig:

"Sane - Hot - Available... pick any two"
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
nice.  thanks

And I don't trust the fact that you have a preconcieved notion of 'taking sides'.

I'd be perectly happy finding ONE women whos faults I could live with, that could live with mine.

Hasn't happened....yet.

My apologies, on behalf of myself, and apparently on behalf of the other of my gender in the world that have done you wrong. I merely meant on the side of the women of arf.com.

sorry.  Some of us out here are decent girls who want nothing more than a partner in life that they can make happy.  Really and truly.
And we're good looking, too.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#47]
I've known a few psycho-chicks.

Married me one that wasn't....<p>

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
nice.  thanks

Hasn't happened....yet.

My apologies, on behalf of myself, and apparently on behalf of the other of my gender in the world that have done you wrong. I merely meant on the side of the women of arf.com.

sorry.  Some of us out here are decent girls who want nothing more than a partner in life that they can make happy.  Really and truly.
And we're good looking, too.

No apology needed. I think we may have been talking past each other. Happens all the time here.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:38:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Reminds me of some personal experiences from back when I was single.

One girl, we'll call her Leslie, had some real potential.  When I showed interest in her, she wouldn't give me the time of day (not exagerating).  She wasn't interested in the "safe" types like me (translation: gentlemen) because we were too boring for her.

Leslie got involved with the exciting/dangerous types.  They used her for her body, as can be expected.  Once she wised up, she then started showing me attention and asking me for dates, but by then I'd wised up to her and wasn't interested in "damaged goods".

Due to experiences like these, I'm sure glad I found my wife.  Once you find the diamond in the rough, you don't let her get away.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#50]
some words of wisdom....

"She may be pretty, she may be sexy, she may be hot. But just remember.... Somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of her bullshit."
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top