Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2002 7:27:30 PM EDT
I am just curious how many on this board hold an FFl. Has it been useful for you? I know the firearms business is a tuff retail business to be in so I dont expect big $$ stories.

I am going to apply for my FFL and I am looking for advice.

mzzlebrk
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 8:44:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I now drive a DODGE. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 2:33:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I now drive a DODGE. [:D]
View Quote
......Al Bundy drove a dodge too.[;)]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 6:30:33 AM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 11:32:31 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have the money to form a good inventory and be able to have a pocket full of "flash cash" then you can do all right.

I have had to pass on several great deals (private estate sales, not advertised.) and have "hooked up" several other dealers I know who [u]had[/u] enough cash to buy the entire lot.

I made out pretty well when Brady & the AWB hit, but lately... no.

One thing that I can add is that there have been several range closures in my area, so it is not "easy" to shoot anymore. If you are not a member of a club then you have a long ways on a very rough road to get to any shooting area. This has caused a major down turn in ammo sales which was where a good % of the profits came from.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top