Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2001 5:25:30 PM EDT
I guess I could try to contact him but I'm way too lazy.  The guy is cool as hell and VERY pro-gun so why not contact him and see if he'll make a couple appearances on the site?  He may like it here.  From what I've read he's a hell of a guy.  Just a thought.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:36:18 PM EDT
[#1]
OK.  Hey Ted, Please log onto AR15.com. Way cool site. Also I bought all your albums for the last 30 years. I really did buy all your albums and saw your show with Skynyrd in Burgettstown Pa. Loved your new song "SUCK MY GLOCK"
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#2]
So did you email him that?  Or are you just hoping that he will hear you from wherever he is?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.tnugent.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Have personally visited Ted's shop in Jackson, MI.  It, like Ted...rocked infinitely.

Hell, any place with Zebra Striped toilet seats would have to rock would it not?

Real cool place...........I heard it closed though.

Either was a write off(legit intent of course in the sentiment area) or not enough folks supported it which in and of itself is very indicative of the society of today and the mindset.  

Don't know for sure but it was a real cool trip for my step-son and me.

Hey Ted............remember us?

The kid that could not get over your toilet seats and the ones that bought tons of Gonzo Meat?

Either way.........having the Nuge on here would absofuckinglutely rock!!!..pardon me please okay?

We gotta get the Nuge!!!

I will try to contact.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#5]
E-mail sent.

We'll see what happens.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I just started reading his book, God, Guns, and Rock and Roll. Pretty entertaining
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:03:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I mentioned it to his drummer, Tommy Aldridge.  I don't think Tommy remembers much after a few minutes, so I'll do it again and again...  I tried to stress to him that this site had an interesting (I think I used the word lively) general discussion area, just in case Nugent isn't into AR's.z
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 2:14:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe if he gets enough E-mails he will grace us with his gonzo-ness.

I've sent mine.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 2:46:55 AM EDT
[#9]
We're not worthy, we're not worthy....
Hope he pops in anyway!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top