Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2017 1:44:17 AM EDT
His channel randomly popped up on my feed while I was watching a Bartocci video (HIGHLY recommend him by the way). He seems to have some interesting videos and mentions a shooting he had at a campground. Just thought I'd share it.

YouTube
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:55:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I like them.  They are like the 1980's training videos that came on VHS.  Shitty audio, decent picture.  There is always wind and the range is never quiet.

Edit: I will say, he could pull off an excellent Trevor from GTA V.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 2:21:16 AM EDT
[#2]
They can be entertaining & informative. Videos can get a little long.

But, sometimes it also seems like he really likes to hear himself talk.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:06:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Good videos, no tacticool bullshit, he presents his points without being overdramatic. Long-winded is fine by me if the content is solid, which it is in this case.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#4]
just saw a couple of his videos late last week.  I liked them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:47:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Great videos. He is one of my favorites.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#6]
besides promoting birdshot for HD, i like his stuff
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:51:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
besides promoting birdshot for HD, i like his stuff
View Quote
I hadn't seen that, but his videos on the Beretta and .40 caliber I have found interesting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top