Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2001 9:14:37 PM EDT
Has anyone seen a HK USP40 LEO mag (post ban hi-cap)?  If so can you describe any features which might identify it as such?

shadows
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 9:41:15 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been a while, But as I recall Thy look a lot like Glock mags, Are eaither 14 or 15 rounds and are marked on the side with the LEO Mil. use only BS
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 10:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]
If you've got one, you'll know it. The Govt/LEO restricted BS is plainly molded into the polymer of the magazine.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 10:13:21 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a sixteen round mag thats made out of semi-transparent plastic. When I picked up my LEGP my FFL pulled a couple of mags out of his safe for me to drool on. In order for the mags to fit, he installed a mag well extension. They were sweet.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 4:16:02 AM EDT
[#4]
All the one's I've seen have been thirty rounders, black polymer.  Plainly marked LEO/Military Only.  Luckly my FFL has the Class 3 licsence and needs "dealer samples" to show.

Luckly I get to shoot his "dealer samples".
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 4:32:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Are you talking about LE mags for the USP40 full size.  They are 13 rounders stamped on the side like everyone else said.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 4:39:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Doh, my bad... I was thinking UMP (univeral MACHINE pistol) not USP... I was refering to the MP40 replacement carbine.

sorry.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 6:13:59 AM EDT
[#7]
There are 13 rounders that are preban. I know, I have two. Not hard to find but cost an arm and a leg. Saw a couple at the gunshow for $119. You can find them for around $90 on the net.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top