Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/20/2006 4:59:44 AM EDT
Other than the anti-gun stuff I liked it but WTF most of those people couldn't control their actions. Very impulsive.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:14:11 AM EDT
All the meetings and intersections of people were too scripted and "perfect." Quentin Tarantino does a much better job at tying together, seemingly unrelated characters and plot lines. He does it in a way that makes you think, "That was genious."

This director (of Crash) does it in a way that makes you think, "Oh, Like I didn't see that coming."
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:23:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By patchouli:
All the meetings and intersections of people were too scripted and "perfect." Quentin Tarantino does a much better job at tying together, seemingly unrelated characters and plot lines. He does it in a way that makes you think, "That was genious."

This director (of Crash) does it in a way that makes you think, "Oh, Like I didn't see that coming."

All true but it's a good rental. I wouldn't buy it though.

Shok
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:26:07 AM EDT
It's a good thing I had a free rental because I would have been more irritated spending money to rent a film that I could walk out my front door and see in action than I was just watching it.

My opinion, SSDD
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:27:39 AM EDT
It was OK, nothing special.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:51:38 AM EDT
Predictable, poorly written script. Typical Hollywood bullshit; there are no heros, only victims.

Piece of crap.
Top Top