Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 9:03:27 PM EDT
He's going left so fast, it's unreal!

He's now saying exactly what Dean was saying a year ago, and what HE was slamming DEAN for saying!

What an idiot.....

I wonder..... If the DEMS dumped Dean because he was too far left and "couldn't be elected", what will the rest of the population think when Kerry starts to imitate him?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#1]
The "rest of the population" has the attention span of a gnat.

They don't remember what they had for dinner last night, you really think they're going to be able to match up what Kerry says now vs. what Dean said a year ago?

Zaphod, I'm ashamed of you!  You give the democrat sheeple FAR too much credit to actually to believe  they have anything to do with "thinking".

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:08:53 PM EDT
[#2]
RRRReeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Flipity Flop, flip, flip, flipity flop
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The "rest of the population" has the attention span of a gnat.

They don't remember what they had for dinner last night, you really think they're going to be able to match up what Kerry says now vs. what Dean said a year ago?

Zaphod, I'm ashamed of you!  You give the democrat sheeple FAR too much credit to actually to believe  they have anything to do with "thinking".

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! Don't get me wrong!

I'm not saying people will compare what he says now to what he said then. I'm saying people will be TURNED OFF by what he says NOW.

...and I'm NOT talking about Dems. They're hopeless. I'm talking about those in the "middle".
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:12:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
RRRReeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perkypapist.blogs.com/blog/Howard5.jpg

How the HELL does that loser look at his watch?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How the HELL does that loser look at his watch?

He feels the time. RRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:16:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, I have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top