Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2001 2:54:04 AM EDT
That since the Clintoon Admin left the office,
The weekly Shoot-em-up by Nutjobs has declined to almost Nill?

Just an observation.
Seemed like the closer we got to election time last year, the (orchestrated?)shootings were in the daily news.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:08:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you saying that the commies killed people to get their way? [:O]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:21:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Y'know, I read this thing one time, about project "Something or Other" that was supposedly run by today the CIA, but created long ago...
It was a mass-mind control program originally developed right after WW1 to convince young men to go off to war, and have the population support war efforts-- fed to the people via mass media...and I totally believe it.
As media evolved into more attention grabbing and engrossing forms utilizing active imagery (Motion Pictures-Television)- The program became completley effective on your human psyche.

IT even said in the paper I read about this program "...did you ever notice how mass shootings increase right before congress votes on gun control measures?..."
Kinda like Manchurian Candidate shit, only for the masses.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm definitley [red]NOT[/red] a ]foil hat guy.
At all.
But I totally believe that the media and those who run it directly shape the beliefs of the masses as it realtes to guns, race, internatioial affairs, and every single other issue.
Example?
When the Davidians were holed up in Waco, even though I was realitively young, and still in school, I vividly recall the media calling Koresh a "child mollestor"...
As soon as they did, I saw public opinion shift from
"[b]J[/b]ust leav[b]e[/b] those poor people alone"
to
"Go in and get the bastard"
A couplea [b]w[/b]eek[b]s[/b] later?
They did.

It's only when an individual sees first hand that all he has been fed through the television is incorect on a certian topic does he begin to realize [b]j[/b]ust how po[b]ew[/b]rful the media and tho[b]s[/b]e who run it truly are.
When you [i]know[/i] you are right on a particular issue...but the masses have been mindwiped otherwise. All they do is call you "ignorant", and continue on with thier spoon-fed beliefs.

Are you a Gun Owner?- [b]The masses call you a "Ignorant Redneck", because that's what the media tells them to.[/b] After all. It's
[b][i]"COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL[/b][/i].

Are you a Realist as it relates to racial issues?- [b]They will call you "Ignorant"[/b]

Are you a religious man, and believe children should be taught the word?- [b]They will call you a "Zealot" or "Right Wing", because THOSE ARE THE WORDS THE MEDIA TELLS THEM TO USE!![/b]
Whether you are religious or not, there is a huge shift against Christians in the modern perception as of late...

What never ceases to amaze me is how some dudes can be so savvy on one issue, and so fucking brainwashed on another.

Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:32:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I think your right McUzi.  Koresh was never convicted of any child molesting, but after Dan Rather & the others said Koresh was a molester, then most folks thought he was.  The media is so baised it just makes me sick.  I live in the Houston area and I am so sick of the media making that chick who drowned her 5 kids seem like some poor victim of mental disease.  Hell, the media has almost made NRA a dirty word. [:(!]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:47:55 AM EDT
[#4]
During the recent incident in utah, in reference to randy weaver and his family, abc reporters  stated "where federal agents killed right wing extremists"........where the hell did they come up with that one?????????
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:23:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Just talking to some people about these issues, it would seem obvious that they're brainwashed.

It's like talking to a robots. Bring up irrefutable points, cold hard facts, and plain old commom sense, and still all they can do is spit back some one liner that they heard on tv.  Even when they have more than a couple words to say, it's still not very intellegent or well thought out.

Like they have no mind of their own.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 5:01:39 AM EDT
[#6]
THats because they don't have to worry about things like facts or evidence, they have their feelings, and everyone has a right to have their feelings.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 5:09:23 AM EDT
[#7]
no maam "Hell, the media has almost made NRA a dirty word."

Almost?  It's always the NRA who gets people elected or not elected.

Which state are they registered to vote in?

hielo  "everyone has a right to have their feelings."

Their as in their own, or their as in the neworks?

Link Posted: 7/11/2001 6:17:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Y'know, I read this thing one time, about project "Something or Other" that was supposedly run by today the CIA, but created long ago...
View Quote

Yep, you're talking about MKULTRA, of which Lee Harvey Oswald was supposedly a part. Some kind of pre-programming deal where they could set you up as a killer, then turn you on with a phone call saying the right words.

Jarhead out.
(and tin-foiled up)
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:22:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Now why does the word jews keep popipng up in my head???

BISHOP
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 5:46:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmmm,Ya know,I never really paid attention ,But the more I thinbk about it,Your right.
Nailer.....
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#11]
McUzi I heard of that too but it was long ago. Thanks for bringing it up.

Oslow, I gues the thought might have crossed my mind a few times.

I keep thinking of the similarities between OKC Bombing and the Reichstag Bombing in Early Nazi Germany.
Where Adolf blamed the Russians and the Jews and suspended the German Constitution banning ownership of firearms etc.

The ends to justify the means maybe.?

And Now with the UN meeting and AG John Ashcroft stirring the pot...

Just been too quiet is all...

Link Posted: 7/11/2001 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#12]
It's just that schools out for summer.mmk
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By madman kirk:
It's just that schools out for summer.mmk
View Quote

You're forgetting Summer School

But I got your point. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:04:26 PM EDT
[#14]
We used to stage these things all the time back in my hay-day.  We would just find some poor sap, a crappy school, throw in some guns and alcohol, and presto you have a new tool for gun control.  Even if we did do it, it just shows you that we need sensibile gun control.  I think we can all see that, right?  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#15]
The Liberals have a propaganda machine that Joe Stalin, Mao,and Goebels would die for. It's called the Media.  With very few exceptions, It's all biased or outright lies.  
Amazing aint it?      The NRA has tried to expose it, but they are preaching to the choir, so to speak.  I try to call or write a complaint when I see an example, but it can keep you as busy as a part time job.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:00:24 AM EDT
[#16]
^^^
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 6:30:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, you're talking about MKULTRA, of which Lee Harvey Oswald was supposedly a part. Some kind of pre-programming deal where they could set you up as a killer, then turn you on with a phone call saying the right words.

Jarhead out.
(and tin-foiled up)
View Quote

I went on Google and looked into MKULTRA...
I don't think that was it..
This one had more to do with controlling the masses, as opposed to triggering 1 certian behavior in a handful of individuals...
I think it was called "ROYAL" something?

Anyway, I [b]TOTALLY believe it...[/b]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 6:45:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Reason why there are not any school shootings in the summer time.

1. Its like the halftime of a football game(American or International)so the audience is not as large. So no one is watching the stage.
A.Everyone is looking for more beer.
B.Everyone is looking for more food.
C.Everyone is looking at the opposite sex.
D.Its to darn hot, never let them see you sweat.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:01:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Could you be thinking of Project Monarch, McUzi?
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Monarch MK Ultra it is all the same thing.
Behavorial Psychology- stimulus/response
Drugs
Read my post on Government Sex Slaves.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top