Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2001 4:21:52 PM EDT
from BigJohnStacey. I believe he is also Pigman on Gunbroker. He had a bunch of Oly .40 uppers on Gunbroker for 550 bucks with mags. I think they all expired without selling and I am sure he will be reposting them. Currently he has only some 750 dollar packages, too much for me but I want to be ready if he posts the 550 dollar jobs again. I had dropped him an email. Just wanting to see if anyone had any experience with him before I bought. I'm sure he's a great guy, just wanted to make sure. If you prefer to tell me by email thats fine as well. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the feedback list at the top of the Equip. Exchange's mag forum, there you'll find a list of members who have feedback from transactions here at AR15.com.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 4:33:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Check the feedback list at the top of the Equip. Exchange's mag forum, there you'll find a list of members who have feedback from transactions here at AR15.com.
View Quote

Sorry I misse that, thanks for the help. I'll do that now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#3]
You've got mail
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top