Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2006 11:53:02 AM EDT
From http://www.topsecrettraining.com/combat.html?gclid=CJODy-GI9IYCFTiXIgod8FfEaA

You don’t have to be a steroid induced, black belt cage fighter to rip one apart in a street fight…

"Only Because Of A Military Legal Loophole Can I Reveal The Terrifying 'Decide-Dominate-And-Destroy' Shocking Fighting Secret Banned By Congress That Can Transform ANY MAN (Or Woman) Into A Walking, Breathing Weapon Of Mass Destruction."

Former Military Intelligence Officer
           US Army Special Forces

First Name  
Email  

I hate to tell you, but it’s a whole new ball game out there folks.

And if you are still trying to defend yourself with fancy kicks, corner Karate, or  "tournament" submissions that take more than a fraction of a second to complete...
bring on the body bags, because you’re MEAT on the street my friend.

So for the first time anywhere outside of top secret U.S. Army Super Soldier training 'labs', and multi-million dollar Private Military Corporations (Mercenaries), I'm going to finally "blow-the-whistle" on the incredible short-cut hand-to-hand combat secrets that liberal pencil-pushers on Capitol Hill tried to bury.

And even better, these secrets are…

Incredibly easy to understand - (You will pick 98% of it up just watching it one time!)

Designed to be used immediately! (Most Spec-Op soldiers just don’t have time to screw around)

And are so deadly, and so dangerous…that anyone stupid enough to cross your path won’t know what just blew through him.

But to prove to you beyond a shadow of a doubt just how powerful this breakthrough hand-to-hand combat information really is, I want to send you the complete multimedia instructional system containing all the deepest, darkest, and deadliest details about this legendary "Murder-By-Numbers" close-combat learning system.

To find out all the details, and to also get instant access to real life examples of civilians, soldiers, and law enforcement professionals who have used this previously "Top-Secret" combat learning system to give them the vital, life-saving edge on the streets, on the mat, and on the battlefield, simply fill in your name and email address you check most often and we'll get you squared away instantly.

First Name  
Email  

– Don’t worry, I hate junk mail and spam just as much as you do. So rest assured, I promise that your information will be kept private and won't EVER be rented, traded, or sold.

Link Posted: 8/22/2006 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, and I'm uber tactical now because of it.

Link Posted: 8/22/2006 12:03:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't need it. I already have skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills...
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, it’s very effective.

It’s called 1911fu
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Pre-emptive throat strikes are nothing new.  You'd better make damn sure you're in the right before you use it though...
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 12:11:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 12:15:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I don't need it. I already have skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills...

girls only want guys with skills
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#8]
You can't get anything on it...the links on the next page don't work

My favorite is the second movie about the talking about child abuse and how he sometimes puts his own life on the line.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Sea Monkeys and X-Ray Specs!  
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 1:15:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't need it, I've read every Rouge Warrior book out there.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, they taught us this back in the 67th.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Banned By Congress

Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#13]
The A.B.C. System is great.  I've spent years as a SSDG and this combat system allowed me to beat back a horde of alien invaders.  I was glad to have it when my air cooled .50 melted it's barrel in Zero-Atmosphere!
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Bow to your sensei!
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I learned all that stuff while in Recon 7 Seal Alph Clam.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yes, it’s very effective.

It’s called 1911fu

You have that training too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top