Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2002 4:34:08 AM EDT
How long does it take to get your information? I had sent off a USPS MO a month ago to a dealer and the MO disappeared. I went to the PO and filled out the appropriate form and paid the $3.
Well its been more than two weeks and no answer. How much longer do you think it will be?
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 4:57:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I had the same problem in December 2001. I received my replacement MO in February. On the form you filled out they should have the time it takes for replacement.

Good luck,

Mike
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 4:59:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Hang in there.My wife said you should here soon. We had one stolen.She filled the papers out like you did  and she said it took 2-3 weeks and they sent a letter stateing that someone has cashed it.We did get our money back $500. But took about 4 months .Best of luck to ya War Dawg.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:00:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I had the same problem in December 2001. I received my replacement MO in February. On the form you filled out they should have the time it takes for replacement.

Good luck,

Mike
View Quote

When you did the trace, did the USPS tell you who or even if the MO was cashed? How long did it take to just get the trace info back, not the whole MO?

Thanks! [beer]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#4]
It's been a while but my trace had the date, time and place it was cashed. It was at the Post Office though. My purchased item showed up two days after the results came in.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 9:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies.
Its 2 1/2 weeks, but I guess I should just be a little more patient. It IS the USPS, it takes a while for them to do anything I guess.

Thanks again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top