Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 7:36:12 PM EDT
Anyone catch the Harvey Birdman episode on assault weapons? They switched guitars with AW and went to court. @nd ammendment ended up winning, but they took a couple cheap shots at the NRA. Interesting episode. I think they had Quick Draw McGraw acting like Charlton Heston. Kinda funny. They hit a lot of pro gun points like Mao, Stalin, and Hitler taking guns away before killing citizens. They did a parody of Ruby Ridge, and many others. I can't beleive they just did this.

Anyone else see this episode?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:46:17 PM EDT

Yeah, I watched it and it was great. Now the real question is why the hell have they shown the same episode four times ina row now back to back to back to back?

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:49:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By XeroSygnal:
Yeah, I watched it and it was great. Now the real question is why the hell have they shown the same episode four times ina row now back to back to back to back?

Not four... TWENTY FOUR
Every 15 minutes for 6 hours!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:56:51 PM EDT
bastards...a funny episode but 24 times... grr
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:59:48 PM EDT
Do you guys think it was PRO RKBA? I kinda got the impression it was. The Guitar analogy coupled with the speach about how our founding fathers could have never envisioned all the new kinds of guitars that would be made was classic. It made it sound pretty ridiculous.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:08:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 2IDdoc:
Do you guys think it was PRO RKBA? I kinda got the impression it was. The Guitar analogy coupled with the speach about how our founding fathers could have never envisioned all the new kinds of guitars that would be made was classic. It made it sound pretty ridiculous.

I agree
Top Top