Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
2/21/2020 11:35:28 PM
Posted: 11/19/2012 4:26:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/20/2012 1:50:23 AM EST by Taboot]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:51:52 AM EST
I'll bump it once as I find the shameless hypocrisy worth watching.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:55:08 AM EST
you just don't understand how it all works. Ole Harry is smarter than you and I.

Oh and in before Youtube scrubbs video
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:59:07 AM EST
You see, it was different then.

There was a Republican in the White House.

It's all fine now.

Oh, and fuck Reid.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:34:18 AM EST
As related to me by a former Lt. Governor - The way to get elected to office is to promise a job, promise hope, and promise a place in the lifeboat.

No one ever regards himself as an opportunist, hypocrite, morally bankrupt or in a negative light. Politicians do have an attitude like "if I were king" and will do anything and say anything to get elected and re-elected to become king.

People like a snow job - all people on welfare are cheats, no child left behind, "I will make new approaches", "Peace in our time". You get snowed by politicians on the right and left.

So, here is what you do about it: 1. exercise in lieu of venting; 2. smile when you hear idiotic political rantings by someone and simply think "It could be worse, I could be married to him/her".
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:08:15 AM EST
what a tool!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:50:32 AM EST
Harry needed to go away a long time ago.

He is a disgrace to our country.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:16:41 AM EST
Obama was against raising the debt ceiling as well when he was just a mere senator.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:31:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By cochran9304:
As related to me by a former Lt. Governor - The way to get elected to office is to promise a job, promise hope, and promise a place in the lifeboat.

No one ever regards himself as an opportunist, hypocrite, morally bankrupt or in a negative light. Politicians do have an attitude like "if I were king" and will do anything and say anything to get elected and re-elected to become king.

People like a snow job - all people on welfare are cheats, no child left behind, "I will make new approaches", "Peace in our time". You get snowed by politicians on the right and left.

So, here is what you do about it: 1. exercise in lieu of venting; 2. smile when you hear idiotic political rantings by someone and simply think "It could be worse, I could be married to him/her".
Two heads of the same snake. Depressing.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:32:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By CTRob65:
Obama was against raising the debt ceiling as well when he was just a mere senator.

It's a tennis match. We bob our heads from side to side following the ball. We forget to notice that the players switch sides between sets.
Top Top