Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2001 8:01:52 PM EDT
Anyone know exactly where it is?
Phone number, address or directions from MD would be very helpful!
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Farm Show Complex, 717-787-5373,
2301 N Cameron St, Harrisburg, PA 17110-9405

Go to mapsonus.com and put in that address for your destination. Also check out the listing in the Meeting and Events section for a location that a bunch of us plan to meet at before the show.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 8:22:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I will probably go up there on Saturday.  I am not sure if I can car pool from the DC area because I might have to drop my wife off along the way.  It is easy to get there, just go up to Baltimore, around the B-more beltway, then north on I-83 past York to Harrisburg.  I have gone to where I-83 ends at H-burg, then a quick right across the river to the first exit at "downtown" H-burg.  Cameron Street is just east of downtown and the Ag Complex is north of downtown about 2-3 miles.  The big problem is that it can get hotin that Ag Show building on a hot day (the AC doesn't keep up), so go early.  Also I have no idea how good the show will be, I have been to the other promoters shows which were good.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 4:49:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Agreed, I live about two hours away and the only show worth attending at the Farm Complex (IMHO) is the MAAC show, which is only held 2x per year.  Next show is December 8.

Justin
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:16:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I live about a half hour south of the show and will be there Saturday as well.  For once the show and finances are in agreement, and I have $$ to spend!

:)
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:45:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Can someone post the dates and times for this

Thanks,
Bob
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 12:56:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Runs Sunday too.  An Appalachian Promotions show with 100 tables.  For more info call (717)697-3088 or e-mail to: [email protected] .  Fairgounds are just off Rt 222 in the Lancaster area.

[url]http://www.appalachianpromotions.com[/url]

[img]http://www.appalachianpromotions.com/images/Solanco_Fairgrounds.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Is it possible we're talking about two different shows here?  One in Harrisburg and one near Quarryville?  I'm about half an inch from hitting the Harrisburg show, driving from Trenton NJ.  Being able to catch another little one in Quarryville would tip me over the edge.

Edit:  Definitely two shows.  The Quarryville one is shown in the map above.  I put up a link to a mapquest.com map to the corner where a couple of AR15.com guys are meeting in a Burger King before gong to the show in Harrisburg.
Norm
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#8]
The show in Quarryville was advertised in my local paper. The last time i was there it wasnt a very big show but it is this weekend
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top