Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2001 7:00:53 AM EDT
Just wanted to take some time and once again thank everyone for all you have done. I also want to wish everyone a very happy and safe holiday. This has been a hard year for us all. Between the events of Sept 11, and all the things that are going on in our own lives its been hard for us all. There are a few members who lost loved one during this year(myself included, my sister passed away on July 05) and my heart felt sympathy goes out to each of you. I dont know if next year is going to be any better, but if we continue to support each other the way we have it will be a little easier to get through the hard times. Anyway, happy holidays to all. God Bless and thanks again. Stay Safe................JOHN
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 7:22:19 AM EDT
[#1]
John, Happy Holidays to you and yours. Thanks for all you've done over the last few months. Enjoy your time with your wonderful family.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Ronin -
I used to view NYC with much disdain. I would never even consider going to the Big Apple, not in a million years. After Sept. 11, and seeing the response of New Yorkers like yourself, I plan to come to the city for my first visit sometime next year.
You guys should be very proud of yourselves. I know most of us AR15.com'ers are proud to have you in our ranks. You and the others have shown the world what it really means to be an American, and for that your country owes you a debt of gratitude.
God bless you all, and may you and yours have a safe and happy Christmas and New Years.
I think the coming year will be better than the last. I always try to stay optimistic.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey John, I have experienced great loss myself during the last couple years (don't want to elaborate), but I know where you're coming from.  This family at AR15.com is getting to be closer and closer as the months go by - and I'm proud that guys like you are part of my "extended family."  My best wishes for you and your family, and for all of our brothers and sisters at AR15.com - especially the folks in New York!

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top